US News Woman runs strip club from Basement

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An alleged illegal strip club inside a Lawrenceville home attracted up to 200 people, including teenagers in the middle of the night, a neighbor said.

Jim Ferguson, who lives next door to the makeshift club, said he called police around 2:30 a.m. July 18 to complain about a noisy party.

“I heard a young woman ... yelling ‘I’m going to kill you,’” Ferguson recalled Tuesday.

He went outside and saw dozens of cars parked along his street and around the block. Teenagers were roaming around the street and the parking lot of the Georgia Power office across the road, Ferguson said.

More about it here.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
If she was hawt i'd say leave it alone :thdown:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
"charged with disorderly home"

Wtf? Lulz?

I'd say "It's my fuckin' house, I'll run my fuckin' house the way I fuckin' want to! NOW GTFO!"

Then again, that's what I imagine her saying XD

Though, I'd say the same thing, probably.

o_O'

After all, it IS my house XD

@ the neighbor

The traffic is at NIGHT! Who gives a damn? You go driving around at 2:30 AM?

I feel sorry if you're woken up by the noise, get some damn ear-plugs. Problem solved.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is that a woman??

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
She was probably the bartender o_o'

I actually think you're right. The article claims that the lady was charged with "maintaining a disorderly home". Also, the eyewhitness claims there were "dancers in the basement". Even if she happened to have stripped herself as well for fun, she was likely some sort of party host and there were other strippers as well.

Ah, what can I say. The guy was caught with alcohol and arrested while he's 20. That sucks, the poor guy. He should come to the Netherlands, our age limit is 16 here.....

Come to think of it, why is the age limit for driving cars 16, while the limit for alcohol is 21? Isen't driving cars BY FAR more dangerous?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Only if you drink/do drugs/drive recklessly.

Drinking a little can have far worse consequences.

Not to mention the damage to your liver :-/

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
LAWL that would be pretty wierd. you wake up to hear a stripper say

IMMA KILL YOUZ!!!

i honestly dont blame the guy, i dont feel like listening to a bunch of teenagers hooting in a strip club. especially if i have kids.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.