Arena Woods of Blood! Please try!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshots?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I played the map, and I didn't have fun at all. I already got bored, all heroes has same spells, and there's only 3 spells. I dislike the parts where you copy DotA (Pudge, Dismember). It's ok for the item, just dont copy the item names of dota. Your impale should be triggered since shockwave does not hit enemies with it. Names of heroes are retarded...

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Rofl map. Pretty funny to play.

Although I can't say it was very well made, it was certainly rather enjoyable :p
Stampede is epic though. Totally wipes the map.

Pretty cool, let's see how this turns out XD

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
O I thought this was a joke on The Golf Player LoL, Anyway ill try it out.

Graskian

Reaction score
Woods of Blood

@Nherwyziant

Guess you forgot to set AI's on all empty slots? Or didnt reach ulti levels? Then you will realize that there are 8 ulties without the meat hook, which changes owner every time a new player has the longest spree.

There's a point with having the same skill set on all heroes. It's a lazy way of balancing early game!

I'm glad you tried it though. You're the first I met that didn't like it at all :(

I'm not gonna change the names, it's a part of the semi-random style. Some of the names are internal stuff. (e.g. Fodboldgangsterkineseren is a character from some of our homemade movies. In English: The Soccer Gangster Chineese Dude).

@Zack1996

You're absolutely right, "not a very well-made map, but rather enjoyable". That's the point. I wanted to create a game which didn't require you to prepare the real game for like 100 years (like in DotA and melee games). Also I like random stuff and small maps, which fits very good with the concept of this one.

Yes Stampede is a nice way to get all 7 kills (Rampage in this game). Although it's possible to avoid getting killed if you try hard. This will happen in a game with real players, but AI's don't care, so they just get owned :p

---

Thank you all for trying. Don't hesitate to give me advices :) And suggest the map to your friends if you like.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
It was fun
Just because its not the best made map doesnt mean its not fun.
Improve on :
*More abilties
*Choose Kill Limit
*Better Start Locations (Random ones)
*More Items
*Better AI

Fix :
*Your weird little "scouting eye"(forgot name) near the shops. Give it locust and no model to hide it.
*Your scouting fires (love the idea) have upgrade options, remove them.
*Ability tooltips

Graskian

Reaction score
Thank you for the comment, Hex:)

Glad you like it:)

Yes Im aware uf this upgrade option, I've just been too lazy to remove it:) Iøll do it soon.

Random start location is a good idea, i'll make it so. The same thing about the kill limit, which has been my intention all the time though. Im not gonna improve the AI, because it's meant to be a PvP-game, not a single player game. The AI's is there so everyone can test it for themself without getting 100% bored, because everyone stands still. Yes I will add new abilites when I have time again (am busy with school). I've added meat hook in 1.5 though. So there are 13 abilities currently.

In 1.5 I've nerfed Ring of Health and added a new combo item. I will add som more in the future as you request for.

Did I forget tool tips on abilites? Hm didnt know, I'll work on it;)

I will do as you suggest with the "wierd scouting eye".

Best regards
Graskian

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Was a pretty interesting map, imo each hero should have their own spells, and own random ulti. Also balance storm bolt out because once you get that you pretty much dominate.

Wind walk around, attack dealing bonus damage, then stun with storm bolt; if they didn't die use shock wave and you got your self a kill. IF NOT use impale.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.