Working On: Aqua Dragons Party

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I've Noticed That PEople Hardly Host Party Maps ANymore And If They Do Host One THe People In It Are REal Jerks Or Just Leave. I Want To MAke A Fun Party Map People Don't REally WAnt To Leave From aNd Just Want To Keep On Playing. After Getting 35 Ideas From Friends And People Here From The.Helper, I'm going To Start Putting In All THe Given Ideas One By One. Thx To All Who Helped. Please Give More Ideas If You Can, THere Is Plenty Of Space For More In My Map :D

List:
(Hidden For Safety Reasons)

Thx To All Of You For Helping With All THe Ideas You Gave Me. Now I'll Place Any Problems That I Have Below This Sentence To Get Help Whenever I Need It.

Problem 1. Firewrok Ideas. Scroll Down To Find Out More

S

sh4d0ws

1. Cliff fighting game
2. tilting platform fighting game!
3. collect the disc's
4. escape the insane player (auto-designate one player all others must escape)
5. best runner (obstacle course)
6. Tower defense

Thats all i got right now.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
1. Dodge the Lasers!

Dodge all ricocheting lasers that come toward you! The last one standing wins! Lasers ricochet off of walls and spawn every 8 seconds, but come at average speed in a straight line. Every 30 seconds, they become .5x faster.

2. Nightmare

Escape the Nightmare you are having, by killing all players in your dream and while killing the rest of the nightmare spawns!

3. Mirror World

You're in a mirror world, meaning that there are several illusions of you and enemy players in this confusing maze, find the real player and kill him/her!

4. Haunted Frenzy

You're in a small mansion and you see ghosts appearing! Kill them all or you'll be killed! The winner is the one who gets the most kills at the end of the match. This game is co-op.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
THose were good ideas guys. Just remember from now on their can only be two win conditions since this doesn't work by a point system. A draw (where a random person gets a point) or a win (and only 1 person can get a win at any given time) Thats why I couldn't use most of your ideas

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
A few more.

1. Survivor's Jungle

All players have low hitpoints, but can be increased and replenished by killing the animals that linger in the jungle. However, attacking the wrong types of animals can kill you. Beware of Vipers, Spiders, and possibliy Wolves! Kill all of the players to win, but avoid the dangers.

2. Clockwerk Gears

You and other players are placed on a large clockwerk gear, which constantly rotates left and right, which is likely to make you slip off of the gear. Every 5 seconds, the gear rotates the opposite angle, which can be a problem if you're at the far edge. Be the last on on the gear, but if 2 minutes pass, it becomes a tie.

3. Elemental Rune Locks

All players have a random rune, which in total are 6. Each plater starts off with a single rune, which can be any of these:

Dark
Light
Aqua
Fire
Nature
Electric

Every 30 seconds, 3 random runes appear in the area, which can be difficult to get. You have 5 minutes to collect them all. If you are killed, you will respawn, but the runes you have will be dropped at the place of death. Reach to the middle of the map to win once you have all 6 runes in hand. All players tie if nobody has the 6 runes and enters the middle of the map.

D

Dramarian

Go to warcraft site downloads and look up maps for good ideas. Sorry I don't have any good ideas off hand, but I think your map is a great idea in itself. +rep. By the way, I host lan parties almost every weekend, you just gotta meet someone like me!

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Make a labyrinth with lava. When you step on the lava you die :D Got the idea from Ryoko's TD

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Another few.

1. King of the Hill
There is one big hill, and you are in a rush to control it. Try to keep control of the hill for 20 seconds, while keeping the enemy off the top. If 4 minutes pass, the last player controlling the hill is the winner by default.

2. Geese Hunters
You and a lot of players compete to shoot the most geese in the air, which the cap to win is 75 kills. You have limited ammo, equal 10, until you reload, which requires 1.5 seconds. If a player ties with another player or more, it goes to a final round up for the final kill.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Ghost Busters:... Setting, a castle with a outdoor garden in the middle
there are many players and 1 ghost, if that ghost where to kill anyone the person killed will be a lesser ghost, the winner is decided by the player killing the ghost or the last human to be alive

Ghostbusters attack is clanneling, so the ghost can have a chance to escape, but will the ghost be showed when it is being attacked,but the ghost can still attack, also has ghost trap witch is required to trap/kill the ghost

Lesser ghosts, these guys are basically diversions from the real ghost, but noone can tell the difference <all stats the same exept cannot target ghostbusters>

Ghost, it is semi invisable (transparent to a certan extent) and leaves a trail, it has a melle attack that can turn ghostbusters into lesser ghosts. Cannot be killed unless a ghost trap is used on it, the ghost trap will not work unless ghost is at red hp (25%) the ghost also has a windwalk skill (one time use)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have not thought of what this wll be exactly but the players have to press left and right repeatedly and they gain a point every time they press it. if they press the same key twice, they lose 5 points. after 1 minute, whoever has the most points wins :)

- i can also help you with these triggers.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Thx Romek, I Could Really use the triggers though, i've never done something like that before. :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok sure :)

- I'll PM you the triggers when i finish them

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
little footy?
little dota/aos?
riddel game? (for example math quiz)
write the words showing up really fast, slowest is loser
pictionary?
You can steel every game on whole b.net and more! (Once i saw a Jass map oO)

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
1. Rock Paper Scisors
2. Insane Click Fest/Button Masher (where whenever you hit a certain button it powers up your unit or something, then when the time runs out they fight)
3. Some kind of DDR knock-off
4. Hide and go seek
5. Red Light Green Light
6. Memory Game
7. A race of some sort

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.