World Editor Destructible Creating

W

WipeoutXL

Is there a possible way to create more than one destructible for example a tree using one action? such as
Code:
Destructible - Create a Ashenvale Tree Wall at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
But instead of one, more than one ashenvale tree wall

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Code:
For each Integer A from 1 to 10 do actions
    loop actions
       Destructible - Create a Ashenvale Tree Wall at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
where 10 determines how many times the loop runs

W

WipeoutXL

So basically what ur saying is if I put Integer A 1-100 in a certain region it will spawn 100trees in that region?

remix

Reaction score
Just do this then:

Code:
Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0

Then it will create 3...

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Looping is much more effective... Let's say he wants to create 999999 trees. If he does it your way (remix) it will take a heck of a while ad will lag...

Looping is the best...

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I agree Pick that loops are more efficient, but in your example of placing 999999 trees, even a loop that size would lag to hell lol

T

The Mapmaker

And creating 9999999 trees would ruin the game, so how about we drop that topic. :D

I agree with everyone who thinks the loop is the best idea.

Y

Yosh

You'd need to do it at a random ground-pathable point in the given region though... noone wants 999 trees all next to eachother. Except dendraphiles.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.