World of Warcraft - might be quitting.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Hey, its me Wark if you still guys remember, I used to make maps with your guys' help.

Well ever since I installed WoW I've been playing it, but now I'm thinking of quitting.

Its...so....add...ic...ting. Its true. I've been on Feathermoon, an RP(role playing) server and let me tell you, there is some pretty crazy shit that some on the "hardcore rpers" do.

I've seen lots of things that are somewhat..distrubing:

RP "getting it on"
Never going OOC (RPing EVERYTHING)
People playing ALL day
Spazing people, and I mean SPAZING people when they lose a game in the battlegrounds (a Horde vs Alliance PVP game)

Well anyways,

I've been thinking of leaving it to go back to WC3 map making. I am a guild officer in a guild, and will lose alot of peopel I met, but I think it is for the best.

Will you guys take me back?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
you left? Im on feathermoon too! if you decide to ever play, whisper Undelak, or celleynd, whichever im on as.

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WoW is a great game very addicting ..
however lacks in end game ..

do yourself a favor and do stuff that in the end makes u better tho ...

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
LOl cound'nt resist

btw no leaks are covered in this... so it gets werid ever seen so many leaks all unit models dissapper? Watch this map it gets prety starnage after about 20 seconds.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Wow thats actually a pretty cool effect, too bad it lags, caused server splits, and kills kittens.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
great thing about wow is u can quit whenever, the games lacks in endgame so coming back to it, or thinking about what u have missed, will never be an issue :D fun while leveling to 60 for the first time i must admit though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.