WorldEdit Gem

N

Neo_HoJo

As I said in a different post, i'm now in the same boat, HELLSS, but the actual reason why i'm posting is a few things that I need to backcheck with everyone.

First, as with Diablo 2, WorldEdit has a "Gem" near the scrolly bars. Could someone backcheck the script and tell me what the explative it does? All I know it that when you click it it says "Gem Activated" then "Gem Deactivated"

Last, you can convert your triggers to code so anyone who's used to c++ or Java programming would take a look at that, I will after I do a lotta other stuff and master every trigger thingy.

O

Omalley666

Well, to your forst prob. The gem, when activated (when it's purple), will do some cool things. Such as, when you select a unit, it will say something (depending what unit it is) Also, when you delete something, you see the full animation of it dying...and some other things I forgot...but to answer your second question...I have no idea

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Triggers are written in JASS, not Java or HTML. JASS is very unique in it's syntax, and while it has similarities to other rpogramming language, someone who has never used World Edit but knows tons of computer programming languages will probably have a hard time tryint to figure things out. You can convert it to JASS by selecting a trigger and going to Edit->Convert trigger to JASS.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.