Worldedit is shutting down... without errors.

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
Yup. That's right.
Shutting down. No errors. It just basically tells me "actually, now that you've done a lot, I'm going to @%^$^ you and cease to exist"

I was importing icons when it happened. I'd imported close to 50 without saving, and everything was working perrrfeccctttlyyyyyy up until that point. Then... :'(

It's happened once before when I had an error involving an item variable that I picked off and fixed...

Anyone know if the importing of icons would be the culprit? I did a search and poked around at a couple similar instances that happened to people... my big problem is that I was deleting the file folders the originals came in, so now I have a heaving massive file where there should be organized and orderly importing :banghead:

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
I have this same problem too. Only during imports. I don't think there's a fix? Probably just some bug. Try updating to newer versions?

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
okay, vypur... I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what I did, and do it for yourself; I think it's going to be a fix.

In your Warcraft III folder, make a folder called ReplaceableTextures.

In that, make 2 folders:
CommandButtons
CommandButtonsDisabled

THEN, for your imports (and I'm doing it this way because I'm anal and don't know which side of things to work off of), offload the main item files (ie. BTNINV_Axe_12) to CommandButtons, and the "disabled" item files (in my example, DISBTNINV_Axe_12) to both CommandButtons and CommandButtonsDisabled.

I just offloaded every item I had previously added for a second time, but having done that, I'm not shutting down. Yet. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.