Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything.

Reaction score
New_U.S. said:
I would rather answer it

Would you rather be rich and sad or poor and happy?
Rich and sad. Like I already am.

Would you rather be completely restrained have your eye gouged out with a blunt beatstick and stuck down your throat while having your insides lacerated by a parasitical lizard while you are being roasted atop a volcano and set there for 18 days, but you live throughout all 18, or would you rather have an all body hemorrhage and have salt spread across your body with no way to get it off while also having a giant avalanche continually beat down on you, breaking your bones and leading to imminent death in the next 18 days?

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
ill go with the 1st one

would you rather this guy :banghead: would stop banging his head or :nuts: to stop doing that with his hand

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
New_U.S. said:
would you rather this guy :banghead: would stop banging his head or :nuts: to stop doing that with his hand
I would rather this guy ( :banghead: ) to just be :mad: , then :( , then :eek: , then :rolleyes: , then :) , then :D, and finally <3

:p
Would you rather be a bone archer or a death knight on wc3?

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
Well, duh... the Bone Archer.

Would you rather be the target of a small country's militant activities, or the focus of my armies?
Focus of your armies. When trying to assassinate me, I'll just use my oober hammer and smite them all with the wrath of Thor. Besides, if I died, then no one would care :( but I would get to explode myself and kill your dumb army in the long run :D

Would you rather never be able to go to the bathroom because you are a siamese triplet with your ass connected to your sibling and your genitals attached to the other's or have a cactus gouge your stomach so it leaks out digestive fluids which you can use an acid gun, but eventually leading to your untimely death :D?

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Id go to the moon and live in a bubble

Would you rather lose your nose, ears, eyes, and mouth, or lose your arms, legs and Hair?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
HG-Bonfire said:
Would you rather lose your nose, ears, eyes, and mouth, or lose your arms, legs and Hair?
I would rather lose altitude, thanks :p

Would you rather be a squire or a hermit?

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
hermit time

Would you rather get hit with a hammer or with a plank of wood with a staple sticking out?

Anything.

Reaction score
HG-Bonfire said:
hermit time

Would you rather get hit with a hammer or with a plank of wood with a staple sticking out?
Plank of wood. I'll get hit by the end without the staple.

Would you rather have gonorrhea or not be able to pee?

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
Not be able to pee. I'll wait 'till i'm real desperate, then induce vomiting, aimed all over my worst enemy.

Would you rather be attacked by a Tarantula or a coral snake?
Uh... What are you getting at? Vomiting?

I choose the Tarantula. It can't keep up with me if I run away and bash it with a log.

Would you rather have your head chopped off but still live and have someone lick the blood from your neck until you die of bleeding, or have yourself completely restrained and unable to act and then have someone latched onto you by their teeth have your fingers chopped off one by one and wait until you die?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Ummm. the first one. That way I don't have to see what's happening.
And I meant forcing myself to vomit. Not that hard... a quick ounch to the throat and :eek:

Would you rather have really fast internet but with very small download limit, or really slow internet with unlimited downloads?

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
Ummm. the first one. That way I don't have to see what's happening.
And I meant forcing myself to vomit. Not that hard... a quick ounch to the throat and :eek:

Would you rather have really fast internet but with very small download limit, or really slow internet with unlimited downloads?
Uh... You have to download a page before you view it, therefore, you just contradicted yourself ;)

Forcing yourself to vomit won't help the fact that you can't pee, though. And gonorrhea almost = not being able to pee.

Would you rather eat pie for the rest of your life, nonstop or get killed right here, right now?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
uhh, what internet are you on? I meant downloading files from the net, like Warcraft 3 maps. It might be different here in England. And when I vomit, I tend to empty my bowels at the same time... out my mouth :eek:

But i'd love to eat pie!

Would you rather be put in a pair of medevil stocks for 75 years, with people throwing rotten tomatoes at you, or be thrown in a tiny grimy jail for the rest of your life?

Anything.

Reaction score
Wiseman_2 said:
uhh, what internet are you on? I meant downloading files from the net, like Warcraft 3 maps. It might be different here in England. And when I vomit, I tend to empty my bowels at the same time... out my mouth :eek:

But i'd love to eat pie!

Would you rather be put in a pair of medevil stocks for 75 years, with people throwing rotten tomatoes at you, or be thrown in a tiny grimy jail for the rest of your life?
Dude I love tomatoes.

Uhh... Anytime you access the internet, your computer stores the site into a Temporary Data file and you have to Download it before you can even see all of the cool text, colors, pictures, flash stuff, etc.

Anyways... Would you rather get several metal nails or screws flung into your head during a thunderstorm or have your genitals removed in a very... Abrupt manner and sold like deer penis at Chinese herb stores?

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
the nail thing, cuz anything happenin to ur package is worse

Would you rather have 2 teacups stuck in your lungs, or 2 1 inch marbles stuck in each of your kidneys?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
HG-Bonfire said:
Would you rather have 1000 teacups stuck in your lungs, or 2 1 inch marbles stuck in each of your kidneys?
1000 teacups, please :p

Would you rather die from scorching heat or Blistering cold?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
1000 teacups, please :p

Would you rather die from scorching heat or Blistering cold?

Blistering cold. I hate the heat.

Would you rather have a stick rammed up your butt or down your throat?

(EDIT ~ Wow, after reading that again, that sounded really homosexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.