WoW Avatars

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
Okay, no problem. If you don't mind, and only if that, can you make me one with a human (Male or Female) wearing whatever armor you can (How does it work, do you actually have to get it or something??) dancing? If you could, make it a really cool part of their dance, saying "HK116"

That would be awesome. But as I said only if you have the time, I would hate to interfere.

Have a nice evening. :)

Ill see what I can do. And dont worry, if I can do all the others, I can do yours :p.

P.S: 100th post in thread =O.

EDIT: After much playing around, I finally got your Ent. Why didnt a do Human? I had the same file size problem. So here's your Ent. I had to remove a lot of the frames, and that's how I got it down and why he's moving a lil fast. But here he is anyway:

Halo_King.gif

EDIT 2: First post updated with all avatars. And

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Soemthing better then
Infernal.gif
?

Or how about a 3D Magical Trevor?! :shades:

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Or how about posting any requests in the graphics zone?

I am no husky, but this thread is for WoW Avatars, not your graphic requests.

I cannot talk fo him, but all the same I can take a guess that if you want someone to make a graphic for you, atleast do it where they are offering what you want, not something else :rolleyes:

Just my opinion.

@Husky Love It! :D Defiantly using as avatar.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
kc102 said:
Well maybe he can get me an infernal from WoW.

Aye, something easy for once! I'll do it a bit later on. Cant be bothered opening all the programs to edit them with etc. Usually only do that if I have multiple requests.

@All People who said Thanks: Np

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Dang I can't change the other one you made :'(

If you have the time and if you want to, just make one with a cool tauren with corvy on the bottom instead of corvushaunt (probably too long anyways)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Am I the only one to notice Mixmax2's doesn't have his name on it? :)

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Couldn't come up with anything for a guy named MrApples, aww. :D

I like Jimpys and Conans best.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Seth said:
Am I the only one to notice Mixmax2's doesn't have his name on it? :)

He said he didnt want it.

Anyway, please tell me in more detail what you want please. Saying "I want a Tauren" doesnt help much. The more specific you are, the quicker it'll get done.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Can You make me A Night else with long white hair. A maybe instead of a boardder put my current avatar in the corner but smaller.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Husky said:
Saying "I want a Tauren" doesnt help much.
I said I wanted a cool Tauren. I have no idea what you can do in WoW, so just as long as he looks like a Tauren I'll be happy :D

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
If you are going to make a new avatar someday for somebody, I would like a shadow hunter spinning his blade, like he does before throwing. :eek: <3 (Is there a shadow hunter in wow?)

(And if my name is too long, you could shorten it to andrew)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Andrewgosu said:
If you are going to make a new avatar someday for somebody, I would like a shadow hunter spinning his blade, like he does before throwing. :eek: <3 (Is there a shadow hunter in wow?)

(And if my name is too long, you could shorten it to andrew)

Sorry cant do that. WoW dont have no Shadow Hunters, they dont even have the type of weapon that you can use (yet). Actually I think an NPC has one, but no player useable one.

Also Animations are limited to the ones Blizzard implemented. But I can minorly fiddle with them. Nothing major though.

Sorry about not doing any recently. Having really been bothered :eek:. And got practice exams starting tomorrow.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:
can i have a human knight or captain or something cool in armor :D :p

WoW =/= WC3 :p (Knights/Captains dont exist... Well the ones that look like they do on WC3 anyway).

Sorry I havn't done any recently (just got out of 3 hour English exam -.-). Been busy. But just be patient, ill get em done eventually.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.