Wow! I can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well its because of all those DotA players. I only play DotA with my friends, the only games without people talking sh*t or leaving.

I can make a song about WoW and everyone will go crazy about it...

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
LOL! Why would you make a lame song about DOTA?! Omg...

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
My IsThisRetartedBJ function might return false if it was about tob.

But what can I say, them thar swedish kinda contrast between pure ownage and morons.

Pure ownage = piratpartiet, piratbyran, and The Pirate Bay.
Morons = Basshunter
Bigger morons = Swedish police force which collaborated with the MPAA to try to shut down The Pirate Bay and not only failed but the internet community served them the smackdown.

Conclusion: Pirates are taking over sweden. Last election, piratpartiet got 35,000 votes (0.63% of total)

G

g1real

I believe you mean basshunter's song DotA? If that's so, why is it bad? Because it's about an overplayed lamed up map for wc3? Lamest reason ever, I got this song on my mp3 and I must say, I do like it. Maybe the theme isn't that good, but the song is. Boten Anna also got high-rated in Europe, europe is more about trance/eurodance anyway (Basshunter makes eurodance songs mostly)

Notice, why it says "EUROdance"

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
It's not really the song or the game we hate...
It's just like WoW. It's an excellent game. But you've got to hate the geeky players. The way they talk about the game 23 hours in a day and their silly words for everything, such as 'aggro' 'imba' 'instance' etc, etc.
Not that the song is any good, but you get the picture..

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Lol, the song is hilarious.
Just because you don't like eurodance doesn't mean the song sucks. It's like me saying I hate 2pac because I don't like rap/hip-hop, he is still a very talented artist but i cannot say that I don't like the song due to my general disliking of the genre. People that don't like the genre should not be able to judge the songs within it...

chazis_tripp

Reaction score
No if some fag is going to make a dota game(was the last level in Tft) And make millions... Probley shows that u can make any dam game and if people play it. Then its good. Or pay them to play it. All dota is is a dam game nothing else. People stop talking about it as it is not a 360 game wii game ps3 game. Its a dam game on wc3. Its Wc3 that where playing NOT A DAM GAME CALLED DOTA

IF IT WASNT FOR BNET(Warcraft) THER WOULD BE NO DOTA...

PS:The game is nothing better then a 360 game it dint take years to make it or make model WARCRAFT MADE THEM.. IF U WANT TO PLAY a reall game then go play BattleField2 or Gears of war... THOSE PEOPLE PUT ALOT OF WORK IN THERE GAME.. UNLIKE DOTA.. Stop going crazy over it. And go crazy over games that where original..(and made from Nothing) Not taken from people..

risen_jihad

Reaction score
No if some fag is going to make a dota game(was the last level in Tft) And make millions... Probley shows that u can make any dam game and if people play it. Then its good. Or pay them to play it. All dota is is a dam game nothing else. People stop talking about it as it is not a 360 game wii game ps3 game. Its a dam game on wc3. Its Wc3 that where playing NOT A DAM GAME CALLED DOTA

PS:The game is nothing better then a 360 game it dint take years to make it or make model WARCRAFT MADE THEM.. IF U WANT TO PLAY a reall game then go play BattleField2 or Gears of war... THOSE PEOPLE PUT ALOT OF WORK IN THERE GAME.. UNLIKE DOTA.. Stop going crazy over it. And go crazy over games that where original..(and made from Nothing) Not taken from people..

Slow clap? Jesus, if dota is JUST A GAME OMFG HAX!!!
Then why do you care so much?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

Did anyone understand what he was trying to say?
If so, please give me a translation. :eek:

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
He's trying to say that since it's just really a mod for a game, not a standalone, it's not worth as much attention.

I saw this video almost a year ago... it's quite old; when I saw it first it was old.

Now, will someone close this thread because it's a goddamn DotA thread?

U

Ur-Quan

As I really hate DotA I liked this song :D
As for "Dota or no dota"
Im neutral there

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> will someone close this thread because it's a goddamn DotA thread?
With pleasure.

Anyway...you people do realize that this so called "song" only contains two lines of text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.