WoW Requirements

B

Black_Waltz

I was just wondering, I'm probably getting WoW soon, but my computer is about years old, with no real upgrades. It has Windows Xp and stuff, and runs WC III ok, but do you need a really good computer to play WoW? I don't want to play it if there's going to be terrible lag, or crappy visualization issues. It has a Pentium 4 Processor, and a wireless Lynksys router.

B

Black_Waltz

Oh, sorry about the placement. Thanks for the webpage too. Got it all figured out, and my computer should be able to handle it. Thanks again :)

Sargon

Reaction score
Heh! I've been playing Warcraft III with a wireless connection for the past week, and it's been perfectly playable. I have some order lag, though. Next time I play, I'll plug my computer in and see how that affects it.

H

H00DLUM

I use wireless router and get around 107mbps speed, and I have never had any lag at all on any game. The only thing is once a month or two its down for an hour on the lines being repaired.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
zac i've seen your computer >> you lag on wc sometimes >> i dunno...

Heko

Reaction score
i can play WoW on 56k, it runs decent but takes longgggg to load, if you have 56k and play WoW choose small worlds hehe

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.