Your best or worse gaming experience?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Theres probably better, but heres one:

Best: Beating Goldeneye 007 on 00 Agent.
...Fudge you Aztec, Control and Caverns :mad:

Worst: Realising how... GREAT spore would have been, if EA didnt dumb it down to a grain of sand.

KillerChi

Reaction score
Best: Animal Crossing: The fun I spent in it.
Worst: My computer crashing with Creature Creator(That thing was BUGGY)
and Zoo Tycoon 2(Great)
They both reminded me of this: I need another computer.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Me and my cousin got a Mew at a special Pokemon event.

He gave me the Mew to level.

I got bored and started a new save.

Guess who saved out of habit?

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Me and my cousin got a Mew at a special Pokemon event.

He gave me the Mew to level.

I got bored and started a new save.

Guess who saved out of habit?

Oh, that reminds me, I got a Celebi through one of those events. Shat my pants.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Alright, I did kinda dump my bad B.net experiences on you, and it wasn't really called for :p sorry for making you feel down.

My best gaming experience is every time I play The Cross vs my cousing or other people on LAN, it really is a fun game, no matter how you play it or whatever is wrong ;)

Also, my best gaming experiences have also been on B.net, whenever I play a game of Island defense with a bunch of average players, and everybody plays nicely and don't act like jackasses. Then it's a good game, no matter what the outcome :D

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Best: Winning Cal-O Atlantic Division Final (DotA) Game One with an amazing team quad ultimate. My one good ally, Chico, and I were Magnataur and Enigma, respectively, each with blink, nulls, and refreshers. He got his ult off, then I got mine off, then his, then I overkilled the last remaining enemy with a second black hole. They forfeited afterwords. I traded out with another teammate in the second round, and our team won that game as well. Unfortunately there wasn't a final final round between divisions that season, because there were only 3 divisions. However, the win was great, because we were seeded so low, and we were against the #1 seeded person at that time (which we knew was overranking for that specific clan, but w/e).

Worst? Well, I guess it's any moment when you have players flipping out on others for doing poorly on their team. Why flip out on someone on your team? Instead, they should be encouraging and helping out their teammate. For example, in Halo, suggest to them to handle corners and turns more carefully next time, and to watch out for plasma grenades. Negative feedback from poor playing results in players leaving and/or feeding.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
ok, i have a new worst.

So.. my MOS in NOTD is DM (Night of the dead, Designated Marksman, Unit Specialty).

Someone randomed it, i freaked out a little bit
"WHO TOOK DM? D:! My MOS is DM :("

So. i just picked another unit. And some guy got pissed at me because my MOS is DM. While in the base, i was standing there and i got tked by the guy that left (everyone gets control of the guys unit that left). I got pissed off because it WAS the guy that got mad at me before, and he used the guy that left. I could tell because after everyone went ?!? the guy was the only one calm and said "You suck". So i pinned it on him BECAUSE IT WAS HIM
But N00 FORGET THAT. Blame ME, ya, me THE TKED. Why would i TK myself? And AMAZINGLY. Everyone agreed with him? NOTD has some of the worsts players on the planet.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
ok, i have a new worst.

So.. my MOS in NOTD is DM (Night of the dead, Designated Marksman, Unit Specialty).

Someone randomed it, i freaked out a little bit
"WHO TOOK DM? D:! My MOS is DM :("

So. i just picked another unit. And some guy got pissed at me because my MOS is DM. While in the base, i was standing there and i got tked by the guy that left (everyone gets control of the guys unit that left). I got pissed off because it WAS the guy that got mad at me before, and he used the guy that left. I could tell because after everyone went ?!? the guy was the only one calm and said "You suck". So i pinned it on him BECAUSE IT WAS HIM
But N00 FORGET THAT. Blame ME, ya, me THE TKED. Why would i TK myself? And AMAZINGLY. Everyone agreed with him? NOTD has some of the worsts players on the planet.

OK, that's pretty bad lol.

Reaction score
If I had to pick a game to call my favourite, it would have to be Dragon Quest IX. Anyone else here who plays it, look at my avatar. That's 'me' in DQ9.
One reason why I like this game a lot is because I can play as the leader of a team of four (me and three computer-controlled characters). So that's how my friends from a game I made at school, Marcus Mayhem, joined me in DQ9.
We've helped each other a lot. In fact, at the levels we play, I would be surprised if any one of us could go for more than about sixty seconds without being killed.

One that pisses me off is when one guy has a really gay name on bnet games like (ipeonyou) or in the first second of the game, they cuss at you and call you noobs. Then you lose, :( i cant beat them in game because they are actually good but are jerks. And... you get the fact rubbed in your face

It's not just battle.net. It seems like every single DotA player on Garena.com is a total idiotic noob. :mad: Usually I end up rage quitting.

Reaction score
One of my favourite parts in gaming is when I act like a total idiot, calling them names, insulting them, taunting them into a total rampage then only to kick their arses so hard and rub the fact in their faces that that I am a complete dickhead and I just whooped their asses. It's a really great feeling when you do that, It's unbeatable. Game wise. I love it. Especially when I do it to younger people, around the ages of 12-14, and especially when they are spoiled little gnats, usually from Sweden/Germany/UK. They always happen to be the one raging the most afterwards, making my e-dick even bigger.

You are such a noob.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Best? Levelling my first Pokemon up from level 5 to 100. EV Trained and all.
Worst? Noticing how much of my life I'd wasted doing that.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
It's not just battle.net. It seems like every single DotA player on Garena.com is a total idiotic noob. :mad: Usually I end up rage quitting.

Think globally, act locally. I end up reminding everyone that bitching about it won't change the game at hand. The best thing you can do in a game is try and help the noob out. Give suggestions, be friendly. Why freak out? Telling them to fuck off won't make your game go any better.

Best recent gaming experience was dodging Pudge's hook with the new hero, then proceeding to steal the hook skill and hook pudge to me for the kill. The hilarity that came with that outdid any Portal 2 experiences, sadly. It's still a good game though!

Worst? Me attempting to play WoW a month ago. =/

Winterherz

Reaction score
Best: made my tamagochi happy..
Worst: I made all the way to celadon city, then battery died..when I turned it on, was in front of the pewter city gym...

ahh nostalgia.....

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Best and Worst: Oregon Trail! Was great when you got somewhere. Was sucks when you're walking on the road and suddenly one of your members die of disease and then you don't bury them, or how your caravan always tips over when you go in a river, and you automatically drop all the food but nothing else!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Best: When I won the Jedi Academy tournament @ a big internet cafee near my home a lot of years ago. (do note that I am 17 so a lot is by all means not 10-20 years :) )

Worst: My pc crashing when I play SCII. I have changed 2 keyboards since I started playing it from nerd rage ^_^

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Best: Killing Heroic Putricide and Sindragosa in one night after months of wiping.

Worst: Guild dying a week after said kills.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have 2 best moments.

1. Starting WoW
2. Quitting WoW

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.