Your Favourite Chase Scenes

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Let's face it, every great movie - at least every great action movie - has a chase scene. And some are better than others. And indeed, some films are just one big chase scene, such as Terminator.

So I want to know your favourite chase scenes. If you can find a clip on youtube, post it (though thanks to our *ahem* legal friends, I doubt it :rolleyes: ).

One of the best chase scenes, I think, is in the pre-credits sequence from the James Bond film Octopussy. Bond is in a tiny Stunt jet, and is being chased by a heat-seeking missile. Brilliant stunt work. And that jet is just plain awesome!

Another spectacular chase is from Live and Let Die (another James Bond film).
Following the destruction of a concealed drug factory, Bond jumps in a speedboat and sails off through the Louisiana Bayou, persued by several goons, also in boats. The ending is quite explosive - a huge mushroom cloud, that could only be done in a Bond film (and still considered realistic).

There are loads more, paticularly from the James Bond films, but I can't be bothered posting any more right now. I want to know what you think.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.