Your Story with TH.net ?

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I was in ne rep for aes mate, Due to "bahd spielangs orf teh enlish" or "horrible spelling".

I remember those day´s I was saved by server crash.... hehehehe.......

I even had neg rep after that as well for a number of day´s!

yea...... silver hawk was disapointed in my "leet Engrish".

I found the site when looking for help with the WE.
it was a week or s after getting my own PC, and I was happy to say the least, I had spent the entire night on google, I had gotten the helper forum pae before, but it was the strange pae with like nothing on it makin it look like a archive, then I clicked the top of the pae and it looked cooler so I joined.

hey WE when spoken sounds like "WII". = not so important.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
just like everyone else i brought WC3 and messed around with WE then thought i would try to make a map and i joined like few days before my birthday day :D is being a year im in this community.
But there is one thing that i really thank TH and all the ppl in the graphic zone is that they made me interest in graphic and all thx to them <3

TH never +rep me to "push my rep up" lol the only admin repped me i think is SFilip

stubs101

Reaction score
Well my brother is in this forum (I'm not mentioning any names) and I was so angry because we shared a computer, and he would just sit on this forum all day long. I finally decide why does he like it so much here, and I'm giving it a shot. Anyway I've always been attracted to forums, I just couldn't get myself to stay...

Zakyath

Reaction score
I joined at my birthday!

Nothing else I remember x)

I think I stole a tutorial two weeks later. Don't remember that either. I've got a -rep for it, so I probaly did :p

M

mon-e

My brother found world-editor-tutorials and told me to go there and start making maps. I did eventually make maps but he still can't do anything with World Editor. :p

I learned almost everything from w.e.t. (lol world-editor-tutorials) and came to the forums for more help. This is my second account on here. First account was Mon-E and first post was about Mario.

EDIT: Opps, posted with wrong guy. Oh well I'm ArmedCitizen.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
It was a cold, wet, Canadian summer. School was coming to and end and I was taking up mapping again. I remember a site i found called world editor tutorials or something simmilar. I searched long and hard into the night, and I found WC3Capmaigns. I looked around and thought Boy, this site sucks. Still destined to continue the search. I found sc3sea.ch, nope thats not it either! Well eventually i finally stumbled upon the site i was searching for. I was looking through and then i realized, It didn't have what i needed! I was mad and went to press a little red X but as i went up I went over the forum button. Whats this I wondered, even though I knew what a forum was. I quickly asked my question as a guest. Well I was looking at a members project Titled Riddles. And I responded to someones question. Then I signed up, with the same Name. Its odd though, I remember doing that post as a guest...

----------------

Then there is the other story about the fish and conan, but we don't need(or want!) that one.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
It was December of last year, when I googled World Editor help. I came to this website. I signed up. The end.
lol
I used to get this guy online to help me, but after he complained about my map leaking I never saw him again to this day. Me and my damned leaking arrow key movement :(

The only time the helper gave me +rep was when I made a "The Helper" icon for all the staff (admins) he liked it.
o_O
I have a lot of +rep from the helper that's sorta random :nuts:

edit > okay by a lot I apparently mean 1 +rep lol

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I started off at this website trying to make custom spells. I came from the tutorial site.
my.php

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Ah, yes... the good old days... two years ago.

It's so... long ago that I don't really remember. Ah yes! I remember!

I was bored, I was looking for tutorials, I saw the links on the WE Tutorials site to some of the forum links, one of the threads gave me interest, and I hung around here for two months before posting my first post.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Uhhh... well, I was searching for something about maping... I don't remember what xD. I think I googled randomly about Warcraft. And found the WET. After a few months I clicked the forum button to ask (by PM) SD_Ryoko about something in a tut he made xD. Of course I got no answer lol.

P

Persen

Was like a year ago, I needed help on how to order a unit to cast Inferno.... Couldn't find it, and Ace told me to look under location targeted order instead of unit targeted order:D
Nowadays I don't post alot, still read the webmaster's and wow forums almost every day but they're pretty dull...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Googled WE Help, heh. Ended up on the WET site the 3rd of March (I remember heh :p) and registered on this site 2 days ago. Then the crash occured and I was forced to re-register ;)

Until I had about 50 posts, I was requesting help. Then I started helping, and enjoyed it.

EDIT: Here we see Kc quoting Seth Cross... Oh wait, Alexander! Priceless ^^

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I joined because all my friends were on it and forced me into mapping Most of my friends were SC Mappers so they couldn't help me so I went on the Forum but my 2 friends that forced me into this Stoped SC.... Which left me to just sit here!

I was on my 1st account EvilSushi and posted for 1 week then never went back on... I found another game and got hooked on it
But May my membership ended and I didn't feel like paying for it so I went back to WC but i forgot my password on Evilsushi so I went Young-Ken which I forgot the password and my email was different >.<
So I went to mizuio-Ken

Jan 2006 was my 1st year with thehelper but when Oct 2007 it will be my whole "Active" year

^^ Bow before my power ^^

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Googled WE Help, heh. Ended up on the WET site the 3rd of March (I remember heh :p) and registered on this site 2 days ago. Then the crash occured and I was forced to re-register ;)

Until I had about 50 posts, I was requesting help. Then I started helping, and enjoyed it.

EDIT: Here we see Kc quoting Seth Cross... Oh wait, Alexander! Priceless ^^
Dax! Your link doesn't work!
Make it work! Make it work!
:D <3

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ugh, I used to be so... Chipper o_O Disgusting.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Ugh, I used to be so... Chipper o_O Disgusting.

Well at least we know that people can change. That's some hope to some members. Mainly me. It's so fun to look at some of your old posts. And how you used to act. I wonder what I will become.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I came here about 1.5 years ago and then stayed for about 159 posts then left for about 8 months then came back. I am off to find my 1st post lol.

EDIT: My 1 post pred me and i was lieing so here is my 2ed post. lol i gunna get eaten

You scored as Eaten.

Your death will be death by wild animals. You will probably get eaten by a bear or shark something because you don't know the natural safety precautions and are ignorant.

Eaten

100%

Natural Causes

87%

Stabbed

73%

Drowning

60%

Bomb

53%

Disappear

53%

Accident

47%

Posion

40%

Suicide

33%

Suffocated

33%

Gunshot

13%

Cut Throat

7%

Disease

0%

100% ill be eaten wow im sooo happy
(scarsasm)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.