Your username. and you.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
However, this name ( DDRtists ) was the name of our DDR group around 8+ years ago. This is the -only- place I use this username.

same here. How we came up with the name (me and my friends) was a long story and very weird too...

but in most other places, in terms of gaming i go by destroyeric. The idea first came from destroyer, since my name is eric, i just add the ic to the end and BAM. 2ez.

in my social life, i go by supermaneric, basically everyone knows im the superman ;)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
mine used to be wigglesnapper. That one just came to me.

My current username Avaleirra, was my wow character name.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Ozzdog: Pure awesomeness mixed with rock and roll, then lit on fire.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Danny short for Danielle, Cross.... well duh Seth Cross :p

I didnt know you were a girl, until someone used the pronoun she on you. I was wondering why you had a Tinker Bell avatar [people have some really weird avatars] and i had thought that Danny was your full name. *facepalm*

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I didnt know you were a girl, until someone used the pronoun she on you. I was wondering why you had a Tinker Bell avatar [people have some really weird avatars] and i had thought that Danny was your full name. *facepalm*

sorta happens with me jsut only people think I'm a girl when I'm actually a guy :p.

Hello Kitty is awesome. Not weird.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
because chicks dig hello kitty.

BANANAMAN has well...other meanings if you catch my drift...;)

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score

Seth actually created my s/n..... Cause he calls me Danny, Mind you I absolutely hate it, and he decided on Cross since we 1 are together and 2 live together :D

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Read this at Wikipedia.

This is how I obtained my username.

Does that mean that you actually sort of inherited your nick from a murderer?:eek:

On topic:
I used to go under the nick of SargeLB, but since I was somewhat good at CS my nick got recognized and each time I played I got people writing trying to recruit me to their clans all the time, heck I was even asked to go down to Hungary and offered 20K sek to do so.

So I was in need for a new nick, and during school I started reading up a lot on religions especially satanism, and I found the story about Eden as presented in the black bible to be pretty appealing and I liked the sound of Samael, he was the guardian of Eden which Adams first wife Lillith(demon) ran of with:D
And the 88 is just the year that I was born.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Read this at Wikipedia.

This is how I obtained my username.

Oh yeah! And I obtained the name Cornface when I transmitted a message to Alpha Centuri with a secret code, all that came back was a small fusion driven space shuttle, only containing a piece of Hitlers medulla oblongata, and someone had carved the name Cornface in it with a coalmarker. So all I did was that I ate his medulla oblongata and the day I registered here I decided Cornface would be my name.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Does that mean that you actually sort of inherited your nick from a murderer?:eek:

On topic:
I used to go under the nick of SargeLB, but since I was somewhat good at CS my nick got recognized and each time I played I got people writing trying to recruit me to their clans all the time, heck I was even asked to go down to Hungary and offered 20K sek to do so.

So I was in need for a new nick, and during school I started reading up a lot on religions especially satanism, and I found the story about Eden as presented in the black bible to be pretty appealing and I liked the sound of Samael, he was the guardian of Eden which Adams first wife Lillith(demon) ran of with:D
And the 88 is just the year that I was born.

You know how misunderstandable your nick is, do you?
Samael -> Hassatan / Satan
88 -> HH -> "Heil Hitler" (H -> 8th number of alphabet)
So "Satan Heil Hitler" umm well... you know what I mean :D

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Well, I just randomly typed something. I like the letter V, too.
Later I figured out that "Vestas" is a gigantic danish windmill company, lol. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.