Your username. and you.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Mine name is stitched together from a line in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar "Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war."

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine name is stitched together from a line in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar "Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war."
Quite literally...:thup:

SerraAvenger, I really didn't know what you mean back there.

And really, I think all of you are very creative with your usernames. Ever wondered why this isn't a job that pays you for your creativeness of many names?

And on second thought, why usernames aren't like real life names? Why can't we skip the boundaries and call ourselves the usernames instead of the real life counterparts?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I won't be next time. I swear! :)

Yes. So what about it? It's a name...;)

So is Jeffery Dahmer. Not too many people running around that one now is there?

So I was in need for a new nick, and during school I started reading up a lot on religions especially satanism, and I found the story about Eden as presented in the black bible to be pretty appealing and I liked the sound of Samael, he was the guardian of Eden which Adams first wife Lillith(demon) ran of with
And the 88 is just the year that I was born.

Yeah... I would advise you to seriously rethink your choice for reasons I think are really obvious.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
My Name originally was from the Song Title "hatebreeder" by Children Of Bodom.

I actually am called "CoffinPuppet" or "Necrophage" anywhere else.

"CoffinPuppet", because the first the thing that I've manufactured with my dad was nothing less than some marrionett (spelled correctly?), which looked crooked and evil and messy :D

"Necrophage", because everyone at school calls me "Corpse fucker" (translated from "Leichen Ficker"), which became kind of my nick for some reason I don't want to mention =P So, I tried to find a more fancier nick than "Corpse fucker". I know, Necrophage means dead eater, but it does come close =P

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
which became kind of my nick for some reason I don't want to mention =P

I think you should. What ever it is, it should be better to tell us rather than leave it to our imagination. Btw, Necrophage means Leichenfresser so how is that related to Leichenficker?

@tom_mai:
If you don't get it, you either don't have a problem with people saying "Heil Hitler" or you have to reread the post.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think someone wanted some action a bit too much....

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Why can't we skip the boundaries and call ourselves the usernames instead of the real life counterparts?

My friends call me Davey, Jones, Serra. These are all usernames. My acquintances call me Jones. People I have never/hardly met before call me by my real names though.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
@tom_mai:
If you don't get it, you either don't have a problem with people saying "Heil Hitler" or you have to reread the post.

Thanks. :)

My friends call me Davey, Jones, Serra. These are all usernames. My acquintances call me Jones. People I have never/hardly met before call me by my real names though.

Oh...That sort of answered the rest of the questions I wanted to ask. :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
And on second thought, why usernames aren't like real life names? Why can't we skip the boundaries and call ourselves the usernames instead of the real life counterparts?

It all depends on what you're doing? I mean, jobs aren't going to call you by your online alias, but perhaps friends will? I'm called "Chewy" in the sportbike scene here, as thats my alias in the scene...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I think you should. What ever it is, it should be better to tell us rather than leave it to our imagination. Btw, Necrophage means Leichenfresser so how is that related to Leichenficker?

Oh... I thought I mentioned why I called myself Necrophage instead of using "fatuere" for "ficker".

You realy want to know?
Well, on some day, we had Biology Class. We had to present our project in "decomposing process". After Class was over, a friend bet me, if I'd eat all the maggots in our "Project", he'd give me 15 Euros. I told him, that he should pick out all the maggots, then I'd do it. I didn't expect him to do so though. I don't break my word so easily, so I ate all the maggots he had picked out. It was disgusting. Didn't taste very well either. Anyways, I got the nick, cause of that bet for no obvious reason. Maybe it has something to do with maggots eating carrion. I will never know and I don't realy care.

What did YOU think of how I got the Nick? :rolleyes:

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
It's my name.

Very unoriginal, but then again my name is pretty much unique to a foreign (English) website, and when i joined i couldn't be bothered to think of anything. This is the only place i ever use my real name.

In games, it's usually Dayer (From the Dyer guy in Vanguard Bandits). I also go by Melyana and Elenny when i play girl characters in MMORPGS. Since someone stole my nick on wc3 i also have a different name there, it being cool_name_here cause it's just so lame and stupid (i got pissed cause someone stole my account name (i had my account deleted due to inactivity, then someone took it >.<)). Anyway if you've seen any of these it was likely me ^^

And if you played on Emerald Dream in WoW you would know the greatest hunter Melyana -> Mely x) (this was before i stopped playing (Wotlk) ^^

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
You know how misunderstandable your nick is, do you?
Samael -> Hassatan / Satan
This part is wrong no boubt about it, Samael means "he who guards" if I have understood it correctly and that gibberish you posted there is actually a missconception in christian literature^^
88 -> HH -> "Heil Hitler" (H -> 8th number of alphabet)
What can I say, it was a good year:p Just kidding, this I am aware of, but it is still just my birth year^^
So "Satan Heil Hitler" umm well... you know what I mean :D
Haha, damn, you figured out my master plan;):p

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Because, I spelled the first idea wrong.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I go by trb92 here, no real story behind that. trb = my initials, 92 = year of birth.

Most places I go by Kjifs, which I honestly got by bashing my head on the keyboard a couple times when I couldn't think of a name for a character in Conquer Online.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
This part is wrong no boubt about it, Samael means "he who guards" if I have understood it correctly and that gibberish you posted there is actually a missconception in christian literature^^

What can I say, it was a good year:p Just kidding, this I am aware of, but it is still just my birth year^^

Haha, damn, you figured out my master plan;):p

I'm quite sure that in the Kabbalah Samael is discribed as Satan. That is jewish "literature" - not christian. ha-Satan ("the accuser") and Samael (accuser, seducer and destroyer) somehow have similar jobs, don't they? Luzifer ("The lightbringer") was an archangel also.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I'm quite sure that in the Kabbalah Samael is discribed as Satan. That is jewish "literature" - not christian. ha-Satan ("the accuser") and Samael (accuser, seducer and destroyer) somehow have similar jobs, don't they? Luzifer ("The lightbringer") was an archangel also.

Hmm, I think that you have got it wrong somewhere because in Jewish lore he is said to be the angel of death, it is only in the satanic bible that he is said to be the guardian of eden, I just liked the story and the name^^

And btw it is Lucifer with a "c". It is a latin combination of the two words "Luxi" meaning "light" and "efferer" meaning "bearer", the correct translation is "light bearer" or "light carrier".

And no, it is actually in christianity that satan and samael sometimes are the same being. The Kabbalah is pretty strict with the entities considering that many other religious literary works(is that the right terms?) are not.

I am not going to start a discussion about it here though, there is another forum for that you know;)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
(Last off-topic post, please ignore it.)

Kabblah != Judaism

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well Samael was that evil demon in Hellboy. o.o

Yeah, Vine is my middle name, and I'm like usually wrong in a good way, so I am the wrong vine.
just kidding!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.