Any complex spell requests?

Expelliarmus

Where to change the sig?
Reaction score
Hi,
> When another unit hits it
"any unit" including the caster.
>if that crest comes from the same sector (What...?)

for example:
Level 4 360/5 Sectors

There are 5 sectors, and each sector is 72 degrees.
Angles
1 - 72 is sector 1,
73- 144 is sector 2,
145- 216 is sector 3
217-288 is sector 4
289 - 360 is sector 5

If a unit 72 degree from the target casts this spell, the target gains a crest which lasts 10 seconds (a buff). In addition to this, the number 72 is displayed above the target.

If this spell gets casted again onto the previous target unit from angle 36 (angle between target to unit), the target loses the crest, but from then continues to lose 20hp/sec which never stops until the target's death.

If this spell gets casted again onto the previous target unit from angle 150 (angle between target to unit), the unit does not lose the buff, the number 150 replaces the 72 above the target's unit. The buff duration is now 10 seconds, and the "recent angle" is 150.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
DAMN! I did the entire spell in GUI when I saw you didn't care... Well Whatever... Here:

Name: Darkness/Light
Coded in: GUI With Pseudo Locals
MUI: Yes
Description of the spell: Darkness causes all units in 600 range to not be able to move or attack but still cast spells. Light cancels the effect of Darkness.

Note: There was a weird bug in it, for some reason, after like the 3rd or 4th cast it wouldn't work? Not sure if the bug is still there. Test it out. I left the tooltips up to you :D Impale spell is light, Shockwave is darkness. I also used Entangling roots. It has to have a long duration. Take a look at it to see what else I changed. You can take away the model. Don't remember where or how. But you can lol.

Code:
Trigger 1: Casts Darkness
Code:
Casts Darkness
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Darkness 
    Actions
        Custom script:   local group udg_UnitGroup = CreateGroup()
        Set loc = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit - Create 1 Darkness for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at loc facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_loc)
        Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to DarknessGroup
        Set loc = (Position of (Last created unit))
        Set UnitGroup = (Units within 600.00 of loc)
        Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to UnitGroup
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Not equal to (!=) Darkness
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Add Cargo Hold (Goblin Zeppelin) to (Picked unit)
                        Set loc = (Position of (Picked unit))
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Neutral Hostile at loc facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
                        Unit - Add Entangling Roots to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Picked unit)
                        Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                    Else - Actions
        Wait 20.00 seconds
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Not equal to (!=) Darkness
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Remove Cargo Hold (Goblin Zeppelin) from (Picked unit)
                        Unit - Remove Entangling Roots buff from (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
                        Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)
        Custom script:   set udg_UnitGroup = null

Trigger2: Casts Light
Code:
Casts Light
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Light 
    Actions
        Custom script:   set udg_UnitGroup = CreateGroup()
        Set loc = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in DarknessGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set loc2 = (Position of (Picked unit))
                    If - Conditions
                        (Distance between loc2 and loc) Less than (<) 600.00
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to UnitGroup
                    Else - Actions
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_loc2)
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to (==) Darkness
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
                        Set DarknessGroup = (Units within 600.00 of loc)
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in DarknessGroup and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Unit - Remove Cargo Hold (Goblin Zeppelin) from (Picked unit)
                                Unit - Remove Entangling Roots buff from (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Ok, I'm just guessing, but you're going to work on Chuck's spell then mine?

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, thats true. If he has 0 bonus damage is should also deal 0 damage. But he got another spell that adds bonus damage so unless he's a complete fool that won't be a problem :)

manofsteel

Reaction score
The attack ground has a bug, about 1 second after my units has been thrown through the air I run back with them and they fly away without the catapult attacking. Would love if you could fix that. :)
And thanks.

Reaction score
@manofsteel Copy the second trigger from online and replace it with the second trigger in your map. I put a note there saying that but forgot to update the map.

@Renendaru It depends upon when he responds. I will probably start with Leazy's then move on to chucks (if he responds) then yours, then Expelliarmus's spell.

@Leazy: Ok, I will start with your spell, it will be done in a couple hours. (Have to go do something atm)

Reaction score
Leazy, I can't measure the difference between the damage and bonus damage unless you tell me how your adding the bonus damage. You need to store it in a variable, so whenever the bonus damage increases for one unit, you add it to a variable. Otherwise its impossible to measure bonus damage

C

ChuckSlayer

You seem to have the idea of what I want Infinitegde, if you have to make it channeled that's fine. Also I would prefer it in the GUI code that the WE uses. Thanks for the help :thup:

Leazy

Reaction score
Leazy, I can't measure the difference between the damage and bonus damage unless you tell me how your adding the bonus damage. You need to store it in a variable, so whenever the bonus damage increases for one unit, you add it to a variable. Otherwise its impossible to measure bonus damage

Aint that possible with some magic custom scripts? =P

Otherwise, I add bonus damage with items, and units with have an atribute spell which they can lvl that adds stats.

Reaction score
Nope, not possible with custom script :( You need to store it in a variable. But, other than that, the rest is easy.

Project Update:
Current : Chuck Slayer's
Next: Renendaru
Then: Expelliarmus
More or less finished.

Name: Soulless Axe of Destitution 'T'
Coded in: GUI

Description: Ludas slams his ax into the ground with tremendous force causing the force of the Lich King himself to pulse out from his spot dealing damage to everyone nearby. When an enemy is killed by Soulless Axe of Destitution its soul is sucked into the ax, permanently increasing Ludas' damage.

Stats:
Level 1
Deals 110% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add 1 to his damage
Heroes add 3 to his damage
Level 2
Deals 120% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add 2 to his damage
Heroes add 6 to his damage
Level 3
Deals 130% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add 3 to his damage
Heroes add 9 to his damage

CD 90/75/60 Seconds
Mana 125/150/175

Note: Couldn't use decimals, sorry :( Also, this only bases it on the extra bonus strength he has. So, in example map, there is a belt of str which gives +9999 str. Pick it up then use the ability. It will kill everything nearby and then add some amount of damage to your dmg. Another thing. It doesn't add it to the +"green" amount. It adds it to the actual white amount. So keep an eye on it to see that it works. If you need help implementing it , (creating + damage triggers then just post again). Also, I will put a comment in the code where you need to add +1 to the damage variable in the trigger.

Code:
Trigger 1:
Code:
Casts
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Soulless Axe of Destitution 
    Actions
       [B] Set Real = (Real((Strength of (Triggering unit) (Exclude bonuses))))
        Set Real = ((Real((Strength of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) - Real)[/B]
        ------Here you change this the 2 lines above, just set them to the  Hero_Dmg[Player number of Get Owning Player of Triggering Unit]       or whatever you call the damage variable.------------
        Set Real = (Real x (1.00 + (0.10 x (Real((Level of Soulless Axe of Destitution  for (Triggering unit)))))))
        Set loc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set UnitGroup = (Units within 425.00 of loc matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to (==) True))
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than (<) Real
                    Then - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at loc using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIso\AIsoTarget.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
                            Then - Actions
                                Set integer = (3 x (Level of Soulless Axe of Destitution  for (Triggering unit)))
                            Else - Actions
                                Set integer = (1 x (Level of Soulless Axe of Destitution  for (Triggering unit)))
                         Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 0 to integer, do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Hero - Create Dmg +! and give it to (Triggering unit)
                                [B]----Set Hero Damage[Player number of Get Owning Player of Triggering Unit] = Hero Damage[Player number of Get Owning Player of Triggering Unit] + 1  ----[/B]
                    Else - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing Real damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal

Leazy

Reaction score
Could you do so that he deals instead of str, he deals his damage (base damage + bonus damage)

Reaction score
I can but you need to store his bonus damage in a variable. It's not possible to differentiate between Bonus and regular damage. And is annoying to accurately calculate regular damage.

Gev

Reaction score
hi all

Is thear eny whey to create frost attack but for example it have 10% chance to cost. Thanks for attention.

lmichael89

Reaction score
Well, if you have time, can you help make a passive (curse spell-Miss Rate) or a trigger to curse a random unit within a certain range after a unit dies,(unit cursed belongs to the same player as the unit that dies.)

Gev

Reaction score
With plasure

But the problem is that my WE is in russian language so I cant find that curs command. I have created a magic as my example higher but it have bugs. Explaning how it works. In rundom number 1-10 equal 1 adds ability frosen attack and geaves unit command to cost that ability and ufter 0.75 sec removes ability.

Reaction score
@ Gev: When do you want the frost attack to be given or used.

@lmichael89: I'll help you as soon as I'm done.

@ChuckSlayer: Almost done. Just a little more and I should be done.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
Hi Helper,

If you are still taking request, I need a spell to be made. I'm sure it is easy for you, but seems hard for me. The name of the spell is called TreeTrap. A hero creates a trap, between two trees, and when a unit or hero, (ground unit only) walks between those two trees, the enemy unit and enemy units around him get stunned for x amount of damage and x amount of time, in which x increases by each level. 3 level spell. The trap can only be seen by the player who controls the hero and his allies. The enemies can't see the trap. A line connecting the trees signifying its a trap will do. A line like a green life drain, or blue mana drain... whatever you choose....

of course, + rep when you do it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.