Hero Attack Speed

skyangel1234

Reaction score
>godly speed
Whats "godly speed" 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Attacks per nanosecond?

got attack like this fast?? that's no call god that's call IMBALANCE ??

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
skyangel: read the thread. You CANT have it attack as fast as you want without triggering it to instantly kill the unit.

skyangel1234

Reaction score
i want the unit use the item then become super speed like my attachment map the attack speed no super fast till kill instantly......

Reaction score
Use the Chemical Rage ability, or any other morph ability and just have 2 copies of the hero like in your demo map. So when they use the item, they morph into the super fast hero and after it expires, they change back. If you want every hero to keep the model, you have to have copies for each hero because you can't change the object editor fields (back swing point, base attack speed cool down) through triggers, whether GUI or JASS.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
The problem is, what you want exactly is imposible to do in the game, and if possible, it would be just as Ghan said, this would cause you doing infinite damage. Try just not only increasing attack speed, but also increasing the attack and projectile so it could look kind of "fast" and "godly". It could work how you want it my making the DPS to what you want.

skyangel1234

Reaction score
Use the Chemical Rage ability, or any other morph ability and just have 2 copies of the hero like in your demo map. So when they use the item, they morph into the super fast hero and after it expires, they change back. If you want every hero to keep the model, you have to have copies for each hero because you can't change the object editor fields (back swing point, base attack speed cool down) through triggers, whether GUI or JASS.

i do it and it's work but i have a little porblem......that problem is illidan using the item will become illidan morph form... i don't want he become morph form i just want the illidan use item become super speed only no changing model to morph form

Black Hawk

Reaction score
In the object editor, under which ever unit they morph into, which depends on the ability you are using delete everything in the following fields: Art - Required Animation Names, Art - Required Animation Names - Attachments, and Art - Required Attachment Link Names.

skyangel1234

Reaction score
In the object editor, under which ever unit they morph into, which depends on the ability you are using delete everything in the following fields: Art - Required Animation Names, Art - Required Animation Names - Attachments, and Art - Required Attachment Link Names.

this no working....the chemical rage means like avatar metamorpsis skill so when the activer is a demon hunter or illidan model it will change to morp form i want is the illidan use these skill will remove their morp form....just like normal

Reaction score
On the hero with the lower base attack speed, if you put in "alternate" into the "art - required animation names" (or something similar to that), I THINK, when you cast chemical rage it should cancel out, but I'm not too sure. Otherwise you can try trigger it, play the animation when the hero uses the item.

skyangel1234

Reaction score
On the hero with the lower base attack speed, if you put in "alternate" into the "art - required animation names" (or something similar to that), I THINK, when you cast chemical rage it should cancel out, but I'm not too sure. Otherwise you can try trigger it, play the animation when the hero uses the item.

Can show me the trigger?? Show in GUI

skyangel1234

Reaction score
still no figure it out and the chemical skill's changing delay time are long so how to make the user cast this spell with no changing delay

reyghost

Reaction score
Just a pair of things
Use the EDIT button !! no double post pls!!

Second:It seems you already understood,but just to ensure,you original request in this post(attack cooldown 0 -> infinite number of attacks pero second),is just IMPOSSIBLE so do not get frustrated with your continous explanations and requests.Its simple, 0 attack cooldown = you can fit ANY number of attacks in lets say one second,so it doesnt matter how much armor or life you unit has,(because if you dont know ill tell you,you cant get a 100% damage reduction from armor points,and the minimum attack you can do is 1(if you dont use skills or change gameplay constants))your unit will die instantly.

The truth is that if you managed to make it 0 cooldown you would just see nothing,because your computer will crash,no computer can deal with infinite orders/loops.:)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Just a pair of things

Second:It seems you already understood,but just to ensure,you original request in this post(attack cooldown 0 -> infinite number of attacks pero second),is just IMPOSSIBLE so do not get frustrated with your continous explanations and requests.Its simple, 0 attack cooldown = you can fit ANY number of attacks in lets say one second,so it doesnt matter how much armor or life you unit has,(because if you dont know ill tell you,you cant get a 100% damage reduction from armor points,and the minimum attack you can do is 1(if you dont use skills or change gameplay constants))your unit will die instantly.

The truth is that if you managed to make it 0 cooldown you would just see nothing,because your computer will crash,no computer can deal with infinite orders/loops.:)

1.Warcraft has capped it to a limit to prevent fatal error, so 0 cooldown wouldn't matter.

2.You can deal 0 damage easily, -1 Base Damage, 1 Sides per die and 1 Number of Die.

3.Given the above facts, the unit will not die instantly.

reyghost

Reaction score
1.Warcraft has capped it to a limit to prevent fatal error, so 0 cooldown wouldn't matter.

2.You can deal 0 damage easily, -1 Base Damage, 1 Sides per die and 1 Number of Die.

3.Given the above facts, the unit will not die instantly.

1. So ? Thats the hole point of the comment.

3. I know you can do 0 damage :)
Please try to understand the point of my comment.I never saw a hero map where heroes dealt 0 damage :),what im talking about is,the fact of dealing 0 damage despite your base attack

skyangel1234

Reaction score
Just a pair of things

My unit's attack cooldown speed me put it 0 the computer still no crash yet...
you can try view my attachment map and see

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
My unit's attack cooldown speed me put it 0 the computer still no crash yet...
you can try view my attachment map and see

it let's you set it to 0, but then it will limit it when you actually run the map - you still won't kill units instantly, which you would if it truly attacked an infinite amount of times per second

also try setting it to 0 on a unit and then increasing their animation back-swing point to like 5 or so - see how fast it is then

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.