how can i make a thick terrain

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Haha "thick" terrain, priceless. xD

No you can't make the terrain "thicker". Why would you want to do that anyway? Doesn't make any sense to me. oO

cryheart

Reaction score
explain this O_O?

wc3scrnshot102408211745gn9.png

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe you have deluded yourself this much. It is clear to almost everyone who has posted in this thread that the black tint is caused by the camera bounds and that the terrain is not actually extruded. It has been explained to you a thousand times, and I have even posted an image which disproves the effect. Hell, it wasn't a very convincing illusion in the first place.

explain this O_O?

The height lower tool has been used on the edge of the map (or everything except the edge has been raised).

You should get some more experience with the editor if you want to challenge everyone over the existence of some magical terrain extrude feature.

cryheart

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe you have deluded yourself this much. It is clear to almost everyone who has posted in this thread that the black tint is caused by the camera bounds and that the terrain is not actually extruded. It has been explained to you a thousand times, and I have even posted an image which disproves the effect. Hell, it wasn't a very convincing illusion in the first place.

The height lower tool has been used on the edge of the map.

You should get some more experience with the editor if you want to challenge everyone over the existence of some magical terrain extrude feature.

ahahahaha the footman screen was taken by myself because i cant make it look like that screenshot i want

try the height lower tool at the edge and tell me what you get

edit: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=887351&postcount=16

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
what i want here is to make a 3d effect on my terrain do you know how?

Holy hell.. Its just CAMERA BOUNDS.. Everyone has been saying this, so why the hell are you still argueing? For God's sake, why do you ask for help if your not accepting it?!

Reaction score
I have already told you. Tilt your camera until your screen resembles the image in the first post. There is your "3D effect."

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
ugh god your such a newbie, in fact ive never met a more ignorant stuck up person in my life, first of all you don't explain what the fuck (sorry course language) your talking about, then you start blabbing that you think the cam boundary's are terrain thickness, and then you reject any help given to you, it's as if you don't know what you want your self lol...

cryheart

Reaction score
ugh god your such a newbie, in fact ive never met a more ignorant stuck up person in my life, first of all you don't explain what the fuck (sorry course language) your talking about, then you start blabbing that you think the cam boundary's are terrain thickness, and then you reject any help given to you, it's as if you don't know what you want your self lol...

lol. whatever sorry close this thread

and yes im a newbie

edit: thanks for the all the de-reps

cryheart

Reaction score
what the fuck is your problem i fucking said sorry and close this thread

i dont care about my rep

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
what the fuck is your problem i fucking said sorry and close this thread

i dont care about my rep

Problem? None! I said no prob, you deserve it.. Also, if you don't care about it, why thank for it? Weird..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.