<<<[ Icon Contest Thread ]>>>

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ok, I tried to watch the help files from my Gimp. They're missing at me, too. Probanly you have to dl them separately or something like that...

Mullit

Reaction score
sorry i haven't been posting even though i'm a judge but this contest has got me practicing a lot with photoshop and so ive been doing that alot.
but anyway, entries are good so far. keep up the good work everyone.

lascha said:
fire is the hardest thing to draw
not really, i find it quite easy, heres something i did in about 5 minutes
flames0fw.jpg

L

lascha

Mullit said:

no, no, I mean't really draw them. with a pencil on a paper. try it, it's really hard (for me atleast)

L

lascha

hehe, small world, isn't it? :D

Edit: @smith: yes, hard.. draw one and show me (not on pc). with a pencil on a paper. then scan it in and show me ^^ if it's "not hard" ^^ hehe, fire is hard to draw because it changes it's form every microsecond

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Posted my new icons/hero.
I know I'm missing one spell, but hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
[advertise] Yes, tutorialwiz is the perfect websire for all your photoshop needs, I use it all the time [/advertise]

EDIT: @ whitesock: You know that you can open a icon and "steal" the real border (wc3 boader) instead of making new ones.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
lascha said:
Edit: @smith: yes, hard.. draw one and show me (not on pc). with a pencil on a paper. then scan it in and show me ^^ if it's "not hard" ^^ hehe, fire is hard to draw because it changes it's form every microsecond

Sure. Made in 5 minutes.
Fire.jpg

BTW, every thing changes it's form every microsecond. Even if the change it's so small that can not be noticed.

L

lascha

o_O /drool..I can't even draw a candle on fire.. okay.. maybe i can, but that's the maximum limit.. can't do anything else ;D (except a bit manga :p)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
lascha said:
o_O /drool..I can't even draw a candle on fire.. okay.. maybe i can, but that's the maximum limit.. can't do anything else ;D (except a bit manga :p)

Wanna see Manga?
NightElf.jpg

My scanner sucks hard...

OK, Let's stop this. This is an icon contest, at least show icons :p

@Whitesock: Your fire is more realistic than mine, but I think that both looks good. And that fireball is indeed, better. BTW... Photoshop CS rules

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Mullit said:
sorry i haven't been posting even though i'm a judge but this contest has got me practicing a lot with photoshop and so ive been doing that alot.
but anyway, entries are good so far. keep up the good work everyone.

flames0fw.jpg

smith_s9 said:
Sure. Made in 5 minutes.
Fire.jpg

BTW, every thing changes it's form every microsecond. Even if the change it's so small that can not be noticed.

Showoffs...:D Wish I would be at home, could show you punks how its made:D

L

lascha

:D didnt draw that.. a friend drew it when he was at my place :p hehe.. anyway.. icons.. hmm, any news? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.