Life in Lordaeron - Beta Testers Needed!

Mind

Reaction score
In that case, if you're certain that it has no side-effects, you are free to do so.

I require to know your e-mail adress in order to send the newest version of the map to you.

S

sATARa

Well i dont garantee it will work, but you lose nothing by trying.
Anyway, what you need to do is...
Make the trigger, import the fade filter, and make it work for all players in WE. Then send me the map, and ill make it work for the triggering player only, if i can.

[email protected]

Mind

Reaction score
So you don't use advanced methods to modify the trigger? In that case, I'm certain that I won't be able to open the map. It will become a WEU file, which can't be opened by the Standard World Editor, just like all other maps which were touched by the World Editor Unlimited.

S

sATARa

Listen Mind... it will just be an additional trigger in jass format.
I wont be touching anything else. There isnt even a slightest chance for it to become a weu file, trust me.
The only bad thing that can happen is that it might not work, which in the end wouldnt be a big deal cause you wouldnt lose anything.
I can open both editors on my computer, so if i do this ill know right away if it works or not...
So if you want me to do this, do what i asked you to do, and send me the map... if you dont, thats your choice.

p.s. if you decide to try, make the text and the pointing-lines in the picture red, just so that they are easier to see

V

vito

what of a conversaion ??

i understod nothing exsept that WEU is world editor unlimited

but what is Jass what is filter what is ...
i sound rewaly like a noob

Mind

Reaction score
All I know is that "JASS" is usually an abbreviation for "Jack Ass", which does, unfortunatly, still does not explain what it means.

A fade filter is a applied to fade the screen out or in, usually.

S

sATARa

Uhh i didnt get it to work :(
Sry if i got your hopes up, but this problem requires more jass knowlage than mine.

Mind

Reaction score
Well, it would require too much Kilobytes to import a detailed map in my level anyway.

The story of Lordaeron:
Many months ago, you heard rumors about a hazardous, mysterious plague which gripped the northern lands Lordaeron. When you did, you were unsure wether to be skeptical or terrified. You doubtfully rejected the idea to leave your beloved homeland, and somewhat anxiously stayed.

Unsure about making such an important, significant decision, destiny helped you decide. The capital city of Lordaeron, which is also called Lordaeron, fell to the fetid hands of the vile Undead Scourge. When you heard what happened to King Terenas, you felt extremely alarmed and terrorized.

You hastily returned to your humble village to try to convince your family to leave. Alas, when you arrived there, you were greeted by abominable, almost fleshless creatures. Your village was plundered, and its' denizens, including your parents and siblings, were massacred mercilessly and reanimated as mindless servants of Undead Scourge, the devourer of their own life and land.

Maddened by grief and agony, you desperatly fled to the south of Lordaeron. Many Undead creatures stood in your way, but your weapon, fueled by fury and hunger for revenge, easily cleaved their fleshless bones, despite your inexperience concerning the arts of combat.

Finally, suffering from grievous wounds and major exhaustion, you arrived in Drandarm, a town near the coast. Amazingly, even Drandarm is haunted by partisans of the Undead Scourge. One day, until something is done, Drandarm will be devoured by the dark shadow as well.

While Undead warriors roam freely across the blighted remains of your ruined homeland, a group of Bandits, intending to profit from the chaotic situation in Drandarm and strip every of its' inhabitants of its' wealth succeeded in plundering a small part of the town…

Mind

Reaction score
In my level, the "Quests" menu is replaced by the "Informations" menu.

I fear I will rarely have the opportunity to play my own map if it does not get very popular. I've experienced that it is rather unlikely that a selected game is not full or already started.

Mind

Reaction score
Uh, I overestimated my patience.

I will release my level right now.

It is done! At long last, after 65 days of hard labor, I've completed and released my ultimate map. I will treasure this moment.

The die is cast.

Now, one final task remains. The map must conquer Battle.net. I plead you: spread the map.

Mind

Reaction score
Northrend (Europe)

I beg you, spread the map at B.net as much as possible. Without your aid, my map will never get popular, and all my work will be wasted!

Also, I failed to submit my map at "worldofwar". Whenever I try to do so, an error message occurs! Whenever I send an e-mail to the webmaster, I receive a notification that the message failed to be delivered.
Please help!

Mind

Reaction score
Sigh.

My map is still very unpopular - even completely unknown - on Battle.net.

I fear the months of work I spend working at my level will be completely in vain.

It's as if destiny itself tests my faith.

I need a way to promote my map… But how?

Also, I detected a flagrant spelling error in my map; Instead of "its" I wrote "its'". I'm sure I made this spelling error many more times in my map. If you notice it, please report it to me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.