Spell Request Thread (GUI)

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So the ability is supposed to just change the appearance of the unit right? The attack damage, armor, abilities, and if their Heroes, hero attributes and learnable abilities should all remain the same?

Offtopic: Third page! For me anyway.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Basically... I've seen this done. They somehow used Mirror Image.

Squishy

Reaction score
But there's still the problem of abilities, and learnable abilities. So I have no idea how to make the ability.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
You can make a dummy morph spell then when it transforms clone the targeted unit.

A

Areana

Spell Name: Space Vaccum
Target Type: Target Unit
MUI/MPI: does not matter
Description: When the spell is casted upon the target, the target removed from the game (or whatever needs to be done to make it look like the unit is gone) for X (depending on the level of spell) amount of time and than place back in to the game at a random point within X radius (depending on the level of spell). When the unit comes back, the unit is dealt X amount of damage and stunned.
Other: If possible make small portal appear behind the target. Then make it look like the unit is absorbed into the portal. Right after the portal absorbs the unit the portal disappears. After the time expires, have portal re-appear and spit the unit out ( if that part is too difficult have the unit just re-appear).

Thanks

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Squishy one more thing about the ability how can i set a limit for the damage. For example If level 1 limit +15 damage level 2 limit +30 damage level 3 limit +45 damage and if level 4 limit of +60 damage?

Squishy

Reaction score
Finished Areana's spell.
@Igor_Z
You can achieve that by going to the second condition of the second trigger and changing the 60 to 15 x level of Ability.

Attachments

• Space Vacuum.w3x
    19.5 KB · Views: 214

allen204

Reaction score
Skill

Skill Name Absorb damage energy

Description When a unit is attacked and receives damage, that damage which is half is absorb (Armor damage reduction is applied) to a Data. (like DotA's Nevoremore skill 2 (another skill button for that)) then when the unit activates the skill , an X AoE around the caster damages the X amount what damage has been collected/absorb. Then all damage that is absorbs turns to 0

If the Unit dies half of X AoE around the caster damages half of the amount of what the unit absorbs...

3 LEVELS

thx!

A

Areana

I founded a small problem with space vacuum, if casted upon a unit and then if you it cast again (while the unit is removed) to different target. The first target gets stuck in netherland.

Twilight33

Reaction score
Spell Name: Immolate
Target Type: Attacked Units.
MUI/MPI: Don't think it needs to be.
Description: I have a hero with an AOE attack (Fire Orb). the ability is passive, and i want it to cause all attacked units to be set on fire and take damage over time for 10 seconds. i want it to stack with itself up to 5 times. each time a new instance is add to the unit all other applications expiration timers on that unit should be reset to 10 again. when the time expires 1 instance should be removed, and then the timer should be reset if their are more stacked on the unit.

i was trying to make this myself, but no one wanted to help me figure it out. Save me please :thup:

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Tnx Squishy i'll try that. U will definetly get credit in my map. I wont forget you. Thanks man

Squishy

Reaction score
I'm about to leave for vacation, so I won't be able to work on any more spells. Sorry to the people who I wasn't able to help in time. Anyway, I guess this spell thread is now considered closed.

b_ray210

Reaction score
I founded a small problem with space vacuum, if casted upon a unit and then if you it cast again (while the unit is removed) to different target. The first target gets stuck in netherland.

Areana maybe you should have said it was supposed to be MUI then....

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
Thats the first Rep I got from this thread. Though, Manix had repped me beforehand, so he couldn't rep me again. So I finished giv_me_rep's spell. It's not perfect, as I'm not too good with Flying Heights and stuff. You said I could use any model I wanted, and you'd switch it, so I used a barrel.

EDIT: polo2005, your description was a bit confusing, I made the ability based on what I thought you meant. Let me know if it's what you wanted.

oh srry 4 inactivity, i was away to mallorca 7days, the skill wasn't rlyl ike i wanted it
it should be like this
point 1: when activate it begun to drain x%mana and damage and slows all unit right forward offset by 200 in a area of x

something like this:
x x o o
C x oo x x
x x o o x
x x x
C=caster
x=enemies that dont take damage
o enemies that takes damage

point 2: inactivates on death and if the caster doesn't have any mana left

point 3: need to be mpi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.