Texture and Team Color Prob

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hehe yea i unchecked 3rd party installations last time i reinstalled and got it now

sqrage

Reaction score
LOLOLOLOL RINPUN LMAO oh wait... were u serious? srry then but still LOL

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Oh, pardon, this is its blp. For it to work as a warcraft file, you need to insert the blp as the mdl's path using Ryoko's skinning advice. The UVWrap, however, must work from the tga.

And obviously, if I have more things to skin, the skin will be 256x256 pixels. Right now, it's 120 or so by 256.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Good!

Rinpun, umm i cant dl that from here for some odd reason :confused: . When i click the link to dl it my screen goes white and i only see the toolbars at the top of the browser.... can you e-mail me it (-removed-) . Thanks for the help.

::Edit::
Nvm that :D

Ok thanks again.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
No problem :)

I think if I blur that amazingly eye-boggling camouflage and tile it and make it work with the wings and such, the airplane will soon look awesome :D

TFlan

Reaction score
How are you so good at skinning!??!?!???

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Practice. Then again, practice? Hmm, I don't know where I got my lousy skills. I don't have time for practice as I spend more time being a geek and doing "geeky things" (like higher grade education than my particular age according to that crazy school education regulation).

:D

TFlan

Reaction score
Heres a pic of what it looks like with your skin. I think the wings with the black lines are kinda weird.

LMAO :D :D :D High grade education!!! ROLF

TFlan

Reaction score
Could you remove the black line on the plane piece and then make it so that their is like a NA on the wing piece for the North Alliance and then have another copy of the skin with SA on the wing for South Alliance? And maybe a player color area 2??

If you do any of this i will probly bend down and kiss where you walk. lol (Im already doing that for SD_Ryoko -- lol :D )

TFlan

Reaction score
Read back through the thread. You'll find it.

sqrage

Reaction score
do u have any messangers? cuz i suck badly at making the models and a live tutorial would be cool lol :D

TFlan

Reaction score
No srry. I removed AIM and MSN cause it bugged me when ever i logged on with all these pop ups and crap.

Just to tell you. You can make the model i made with a one simple box. :D Thats how easy it is.

I'll try makeing a tutorial tho it will be like 2 days though.

sqrage

Reaction score
oh ok thanks lol 1 box nice i took a look at the tutorial yesturday i see what u mean since they did it with 1 box too but its kinda confusing with all the arrows they use

TFlan

Reaction score
Acually the only confusing part that i was stuck on was around like step 20 - 30 or something (not looking at the tutorial right now)

TFlan

Reaction score
Lol

Anyone have any idea how to convert a .ms3d file in to .mdx

TFlan

Reaction score
Click slect and have it so your selecting faces. Have ignore backfaces checked off. Then click extrude and move the shape into place.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.