General ‘People call me possessed’: Boy who weeps BLOOD baffles doctors

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
These are the shocking new pictures of the boy who weeps blood.

Calvino Inman, 17, has been suffering from the mysterious condition for two years and doctors remain clueless as to how to stem the flow of bleeding, which can last up to an hour at a time.

But a documentary which will be shown tomorrow night on American television explores the phenomenon, experienced by only a handful of people around the world.

Mr Inman, from Knoxville, Tennessee, is shown undergoing tests to investigate whether a medical issue such as a tumour, tear duct problems, or a genetic defect is causing the bleeding.

See the Pictures and read more here.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen a few similar stories before. A girl who sweated blood, some other girl who cried blood, etc.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
In Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts, that is because of a dysfunction of the spleen. One could try drinking the decoction ??? or Gui Pi Tang, which cures this symptom(I study Traditional Chinese Medicine). There are some diseases and illnesses that cannot be solved by Western Medicine (such as this one) but can be solved by Traditional Chinese Medicine, and vice versa.
However, this symptom sounds like one that can be more easily cured by Traditional Chinese Medicine because the Western doctors have yet to find the reason for this.
I hope the family of this boy somehow gets this message or sees a Chinese doctor about this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.