Crime 11 - year old abducted for 18 years by a convicted sex offender

KillerChi

Reaction score
PLACERVILLE, Calif. — Joyous, miraculous news that a little girl kidnapped nearly two decades ago was found alive gave way Thursday to the horrifying details of how police say she has lived all those years: Kept by a convicted rapist in his backyard as a sex slave and forced to bear two of his children.

Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was 11 in 1991 when she was snatched from her school bus stop, was locked away from the outside world behind a series of fences, sheds and tents in the back of a suburban home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The kidnapper deserves a long, painful death. =|

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
It's really hard to imagine what that child had to go through.
I mean, as an adult, you have somewhat a fighting chance against kidnappers but children cannot do anything. Especially with an elementary education.
It really is disgusting that he was able to carry on this in the middle of a suburban neighborhood.

KillerChi

Reaction score
It's really hard to imagine what that child had to go through.
I mean, as an adult, you have somewhat a fighting chance against kidnappers but children cannot do anything. Especially with an elementary education.
It really is disgusting that he was able to carry on this in the middle of a suburban neighborhood.

I agree fully.

I still can't get past the fact that she was abducted for 11 YEARS. I can't even BEGIN to imagine how that may have affected her mental health.
Disgusting.

oorosco

Reaction score
I believe it was in Austria and in England there were cases of abduction even longer than this, one was with the offender's wife completely unaware of their own daughter being held in their basement's secret room where her husband would rape her and have several children with her through incest... i think that was moer than 30 years.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are looking from this at the wrong side.

OK, so she got rapped for 18 years. I am not saying that this is nothing, but the physical torment can be forgotten. I will give you an example: a few years ago I fell so bad that they had to operate me. I remember agony. I remember that I woke up too soon after the operation. I felt an excrusiating pain. When I got home I cloudn't even go to the toilet from the pain. But look, in a coupple of years I have forgotten about it. I mean it doesn't stop me from smiling and having a normal life.

Now, in my oppinion this was the real crime: HE demolished her life. 18 years my friends. I am 15. I have memories from when I was 7-8. Back then the world was different. Take a pen and write the important things that have happened to you over the last year. NOw write down the important things that happened to the world. Quite an impresive list huh ? Now make it 18 times longer. That is how much the girl had to miss out because of this shit.

Did anyone of you notice : "bear two of his children." Giving birth to a human is painful even in a hospital, even when having ejucated people near you to give you advice and help you morally. Just imagine how she had to to this.

I feel sorry for her. At this point she can do nothing with her life. she has no education, she has been in hell. Her child years, the most happy years of someone's life have been thorn apart and replaced with horrifying torment.

What I think that they shloud do to this monster ? Personally I would torchure him with a knife. And when I am done, I would tear off his heart and make him look at it in his last breath... but that is just me.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
What I think that they shloud do to this monster ? Personally I would torchure him with a knife. And when I am done, I would tear off his heart and make him look at it in his last breath... but that is just me.

I agree fully with everything you said above except the part I quoted. I don't think that is enought punishment for such a thing. I think that he should be tortured one year for each year she was tortured:(

After all those years she got to be some kind of missing link, I would say they could sell all of his belongings, or atleast the house and give all the money to her, that would be the least they could do after all those years.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
This is why convicted sex offenders ought to be castrated. The situation here would have never happened had this guy been without a pair. In rare cases do these people reform, once a sex offender always a sex offender. It's just too bad it's considered inhumane to castrate someone, yet no one gives thought about how inhumane their actions are. If you think the physical act of castration is too much, there are chemical ways of achieving the same thing.

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Omg her parents might of died already or something possibly....

Hope that bit** get his limbs torn off slowly

KillerChi

Reaction score
You guys are looking from this at the wrong side.

OK, so she got rapped for 18 years. I am not saying that this is nothing, but the physical torment can be forgotten. I will give you an example: a few years ago I fell so bad that they had to operate me. I remember agony. I remember that I woke up too soon after the operation. I felt an excrusiating pain. When I got home I cloudn't even go to the toilet from the pain. But look, in a coupple of years I have forgotten about it. I mean it doesn't stop me from smiling and having a normal life.

Now, in my oppinion this was the real crime: HE demolished her life. 18 years my friends. I am 15. I have memories from when I was 7-8. Back then the world was different. Take a pen and write the important things that have happened to you over the last year. NOw write down the important things that happened to the world. Quite an impresive list huh ? Now make it 18 times longer. That is how much the girl had to miss out because of this shit.

Did anyone of you notice : "bear two of his children." Giving birth to a human is painful even in a hospital, even when having ejucated people near you to give you advice and help you morally. Just imagine how she had to to this.

I feel sorry for her. At this point she can do nothing with her life. she has no education, she has been in hell. Her child years, the most happy years of someone's life have been thorn apart and replaced with horrifying torment.

That's similar what I was trying to get at, the Psychological damage is unimaginable. Euthanasia and insanity comes to mind...

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Retribution seems rather primitive.

Though the crime was horrible, I don't think any sort of outrageous punishment in order.

Knife torture and castration are absolutely outlandish ideas.

Stooping to such violent means puts the society as a whole no higher than the perpetrator.

Let him sit in jail.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You must not understand sexual abuse to a child. It is the worst thing possible.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Of course is don't understand sexual abuse to children.

I wasn't sexually abused as a child, nor do I abuse children sexually.

I simply meant that retribution for crimes, what ever the offense, through violent means establishes the society which administrates it on the same level as the offender.

It comes across as rather ironic in a primitive manner.

At least, it seems that way to me.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
On anything but child molestation. It is the worst crime imagainable to me. Well, second to killing.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
You believe that killing a child is lesser than molesting a child?

Edit : I suppose I read your post backwards, ignore the above the statement.

Edit 2 : I don't understand how you can believe that child molestation warrants the above mentioned knife torture and castration.

The crimes this man committed were absolutely horrible,

but at what degree does the punishment degrade the punisher to the same level as the criminal?

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Why do we have to be "morally" better than him? As long as society isn't punishing innocent people, I don't see any reason why we have to keep the higher moral ground. Pay him back for what he did I say.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.