2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hey, my sport of Swimming doesn't get any broadcast time ether. The Spelling Bee gets more time slots then both Sports.

LMFAOOO, swimming is boring to watch that is why. [SARCASM]Spelling Bees are awesome fun[/SARCASM].

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Hey, my sport of Swimming doesn't get any broadcast time ether. The Spelling Bee gets more time slots then both Sports.

Dont get me wrong. I love swimming. Im just saying though, most people like football, basketball, or baseball. Make it swimmingball, and you got yourself a winner :thup:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong. I love swimming. Im just saying though, most people like football, basketball, or baseball. Make it swimmingball, and you got yourself a winner :thup:

Haha, that'd be cool. Like simple basketball in the pool. Imagine kicking underwater, that's tough.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Argentina 1 Nigeria 0 :thup:

Fútbol is and will always be, my favorite sport :D

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Spain - Switzerland 0:1 what the hell? With Spain having like 70% ball posession?! -.- losing all my bets here

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Switzerland defended pretty good, that's why Spain had trouble breaking them down. The reason Switzerland didn't do any better than 2 or 3 chances was that their midfield was pretty poor.

The Brazil v North Korea game was probably one of the best so far; NK's goal was better than either of the Brazilian's.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Spain - Switzerland 0:1 what the hell? With Spain having like 70% ball posession?! -.- losing all my bets here

Yeah, that was weird...
Thought Spain woulda won then it's like...
Ha, we played World Cup today in gym, teams of 2, and our team (Cameroon) got second place.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
USA tie against Slovenia is stupid. Well deserved and hard played win for USA stolen by a bad referee who won't even admit to his own call and has no idea what he is doing. South Africa may be hosting the World Cup but they also have the worst refree's in the world.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What in the world are England doing? :(
Two draws? Against two relatively unskilled countries too...

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It's a good thing that Slovenia drew against the USA, because if the USA had won we'd have been out of it.
The way it's playing now though, both England and the USA could go through.

There have been quite a lot of upsets though - Germany lost to Serbia, France has only got 1 point out of 2 games and is most likely not going to make it out of the group stages.

HeX.16

Reaction score
USA tie against Slovenia is stupid. Well deserved and hard played win for USA stolen by a bad referee who won't even admit to his own call and has no idea what he is doing. South Africa may be hosting the World Cup but they also have the worst refree's in the world.

Not all of the Referee's are from South Africa. Its just being Hosted Here but FIFA controls most of these things.

Zakyath

Reaction score
This is the last cup in South Africa unless if they forbid those damn vuvuzelas. You don't even feel like watching the games with those noises.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Argentina 4 South Korea 1 :)
Mexico 2 France 0 :thup:

HeX.16

Reaction score
This is the last cup in South Africa unless if they forbid those damn vuvuzelas. You don't even feel like watching the games with those noises.

Lol, they wont stop them. Its not that bad anyway some people just find ways to make it seem bad. Its a lot less annoying than listening to Lady Gaga or some dance/rave music.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>Lol, they wont stop them. Its not that bad anyway some people just find ways to make it seem bad. Its a lot less annoying than listening to Lady Gaga or some dance/rave music.

Football fans don't listen to lady gaga or rave while watching a game live. They sing. Maybe one drum or too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.