300 Spartans

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
Leonidas:
Spear/sword innate ability
1.Spear toss that increases with each level and impales.(possible use of stormhammer effect and visual)
2.Comat Proficiency for critical strike and dodge
3.War Cry with a quote from the movie boosts power for allies
Ultimate-some form of Avatar with increased attack speed/damage etc.

um.... those were my ideas.... You can look back and see if you want

Suck some jerks stole your map. Do you know their SN's because you can ban them from dling the new version!

N

NightStalker

i admit the spear and crit/dodge was your idea and i givwe you credit for that... i never said they were entirely mine :) just a combination of the ideas would make the map beter which is why forums rule :p

But i just wanted to know if the Spear sword swtich innate ability instead of the brace ability would be better/cooler in the game

Turnip

Reaction score
I don't know if this was said already, but if it was, I'm saying it again.

There were not just 300 Greeks at the battle of Thermopylae!!!
There were 7,000 Greeks, plus the threehundred Spartans! When a Greek traitor told Xerxes of the hidden path, the Spartans stayed behind with 1,000 other Greeks, and the rest left to defend their cities.

J

josephiron

I don't know if this was said already, but if it was, I'm saying it again.

There were not just 300 Greeks at the battle of Thermopylae!!!
There were 7,000 Greeks, plus the threehundred Spartans! When a Greek traitor told Xerxes of the hidden path, the Spartans stayed behind with 1,000 other Greeks, and the rest left to defend their cities.

relax man, wait for verison 1.2... ;)

N

NightStalker

Models

Yes ive seen those Roman models, and if you added them they would help... but i still think you should get someone to make them for you... instead of using what doesnt really look like them... thanks though:p

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I feel for you man. I see this hosted like 20 times a day. (I play a lot.) Very few of them are the real versions though and you aren't getting any credit for it. It makes me furious so I can't imagine how you must feel. I join everyone of them I see and warn people off but they don't listen. I wish there was something I could do but with a gash this deep the only thing that can save you is coming out with a version that will blow the other ones away. You must protect that one.

I

IKilledKEnny

I just saw the movie with few of my friends. I liked it alot, made me read this theard once I got back home.

If I can do anything to help let me know I'll do my best.

Edit:

I took a moment to play the map. There is a big problem. No custom spells, they are based on game's ones already. I would suggest fixing this and making few of your own spells.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.