A good name for a war game

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
How about: Giving us information on what your game is and posting in the correct forum next time?

Really matches what needs improvement.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
its a frickn war game what else is there to it if i were to explain EVERY damn detail no one would even care

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Call it Star Wars.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Even better, make up a stupid acronym that uses the letters DOTA. Instant popularity.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
War of the DragonLance
War and Research (WaR lol!)
Rage of War
Glory of Killing
Rise of the DragonLance
DragonLance: The Judgement War
Judgement: Eternity of War
War of Eternity

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
its a frickn war game what else is there to it if i were to explain EVERY damn detail no one would even care

You don't have to explain every last detail. But at least give us a genre. Are they fantasy hordes at war with each other, or modern armies, or fleets of futuristic spaceships? Is the focus on dueling and leveling heroes, on balancing large armies of units, etc.?

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Now i might get -rep for this, but i don't care. I gota say this for once, besides from making an idiotic thread with no damn information, you're also being an ass " wha wha i not tell you game just make up a name " .. How about IDIOT WARS?...... Or Muffy Smuffy Teddy Bear Bash'em Wars?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
kinda ruff though...guess that is Dragon's way of keepin' secrets...though, Dragon, if you tell us the theme of the map you'll get better sugjestions and WTF??? I start from the name of the map and let it lead me...not the other way arround

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

A war game.. about?
World war 2?
Medieval?

Now i might get -rep for this, but i don't care. I gota say this for once, besides from making an idiotic thread with no damn information, you're also being an ass " wha wha i not tell you game just make up a name " .. How about IDIOT WARS?...... Or Muffy Smuffy Teddy Bear Bash'em Wars?

"I not tell you game, just make up a name!" Rhymes ftw :p

LoveTD's

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPAAAAAAH WARS!!!! v3.0.00.0.0.000.0 Beta/Alpha+Omega!

what about this incredible sick name? it's like you subscribed: it has wars in it.... and it has a name which is usefull when creating games (no one will miss it beleave me -_-")

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

LoveTD's

Reaction score
y sorry on that I was just having a bad day and the worst thing that can happen to you is wander on a cool site and seeing some guy asking for names for their games (ow come on be f*** original for once) and not even subscribing what kind of game they have... that was a good moment for me to use my ubah 1337 zupah spamm skillzorz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.