A Model Question

merlinds

Reaction score
Hi helpers, i´ve tryed to find the model of "Obelix" but with no results.
So i want to ask you for help.
Does anybody knows what model can i use that looks like "Obelix" from "Asterix and Obelix"
It can be any model, not a specificlly maded Obelix, that looks like Obelix.
Here i lef a picture for those who didnt know Obelix:
___Obelix____by_samycat.jpg

merlinds

Reaction score
Im alredy using the dwarf worker with a couple attachments to make asterix, besides it does not look at all to obelix :p ajajajaja.
I have search page by page all hive, and there is not even 1 model, of a fat human. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
do they have to be sperate? the dwarven mortar team kinda looks like them lol

merlinds

Reaction score
I´d like to make a hero defence of astirix and obelix, with the romans as the "Waves of Crees" and a gaul base to defend.
My first heroes will be obviously asterix and obelix, then the mage, ideafix, and all the important members of the stories.
Since A and O are the most important characters, yes i would like to use them separate.
And by the way, yes the mortar team looks like them.

GFreak45

Reaction score
im sure someone made the mortar team seperate, since its a common easily editable wc3 model

merlinds

Reaction score
ok, i will search for it, did you know, besides hive, another web that have w3 models?

GFreak45

Reaction score
not sure but if you were willing to learn how to model you could download blender, its a free, open source modeling tool

merlinds

Reaction score
mmm i do not know nothing about, modeling, skinning and all that.
For example, i have a skinn that y like to use in a hero, and do not know how to do it? jajjajaja

merlinds

Reaction score
I think i can do that, but i have no idea of how to import the skins back to game, since the tutorial explains how to edit a defaul model. we have a extra mode, how do i extract the skinn from it and the put it back??

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
The skin is a file apart...

Model > .mdx
Texture > .blp

You don't need to 'put it back', just move the texture to the same patch as model and Warcraft will read it.
:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.