About Reputations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
<Rep Amount>/100+1 is how much you give.
Half of that (rounded down) is how much you take.
Admins are exception to this - they always give 10 and take 10 regardless of rep amount they have (but we can always set it manually afterwards).

I have 60 reps. 60/100+1 = 1.6
Rounded down, I should at least take 0.8 rep every time I give 1.6 reps to others. Why this doesn't adds up...

I wonder why I'm still at 60?

enouwee said:
What's so ... great ... about being mod or admin?

1. Mods are like the judge of the Supreme Court. What they say is what you must obey! (rhymes)

2. Admins are like the President of the USA, but many of them. They have national identities, making reasonable orders to judges of the Supreme Court, and such as that. It gives them all powers of the entire forums, making it useful for kicking, banning, and such as that towards prisoners of the forums, aka those unwanted members.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
1. Mods are like the judge of the Supreme Court. What they say is what you must obey! (rhymes)

2. Admins are like the President of the USA, but many of them. They have national identities, making reasonable orders to judges of the Supreme Court, and such as that. It gives them all powers of the entire forums, making it useful for kicking, banning, and such as that towards prisoners of the forums, aka those unwanted members.

Oh, yes, this explains everything. :rolleyes:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> I should at least take 1 rep every time I give reps to others.
No, it seems you misunderstood.
You never actually lose your reputation when you give it to somebody.
By "take" I meant giving -rep. Someone who has 250 rep will give 250/100+1=3.5=3 rep when giving +rep and take 3/2=1.5=1 rep when giving -rep. People with less than 100 always both give and take 1.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh....

Now I understand what is this going on. Thank you very much. Hope Acehart has his own hearty laughes of his entire life. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.