Accnt got banned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unstable505

Reaction score
My account got banned from B.Net for what I think (am almost sure) is for maphack. This is a first time offence, and everytime I try to log onto Bnet it says my cdkey is closed. So I then tried using a series of other cdkeys which all didnt work. With there "aggressive" stance now on third party programs, is my CDKey permanetly banned? Or how long do you think the ban will last for, its been at least 5-4 days already, maybe a week. (Was using WC3 TFT)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Ask blizzard. Not us. There was a support section at their site. Ask them and you will get a proper answer.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
unstable, you were map hacking, and you received the consequences on it, whether or not its permanent you cant cry about it because it was your fault. The helper cant help you in a situation like this BNet doesnt screw around with MHers

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Why the fuck did you use maphack anyways? It's gay, I mean you win with MH, you didn't even win; and not only that, you lose at life too.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
rofl people think maphack is bad and then they say custom kick is good

but they never think of custom kick as a drop hack

if it was called a drop hack, even the hacker community would reject it

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Maybe they ban for the custom kick too. Usually they only cared about ladder games but who knows what they do now. The ban is probably permanent... they already have the money from the sale of the game, and in their view hackers are just someone who piss off their other customers. Easy business decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.