[Action-Adventure] » Chernobyl - Lost Riddles

De.Facto

Reaction score

[YOUTUBE]Lfu2qr1pXjQ[/YOUTUBE]

Be welcome, Liquidators - to take a look on our upcoming mod CHERNOBYL - LOST RIDDLES. We're currently working on the first chapter, looking forward to release the beta as soon as possible.
There's also a HD-Trailer I've uploaded.

Enjoy your stay, and get in charge!

clr_moddb_body_001ybai.jpg

ybg1.jpg

ybg3.jpg

ybg5.jpg

ybg7.jpg

ybg9.jpg

[Clan NgO]

| De.Facto | Art Director | Darktemplar | Technical Director | Math | Story Scripter / Event Artist | MaxM. | Sound Director |

www.CHERNOBYL-LOST-RIDDLES.com

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
looks cool, though i'd have to play it to make any judgement (because I'm not exactly sure what you do in the game, other than riddles, unless its a riddle game only)

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Looks interesting, but as Cleezz i can't make a judgement because I've never played it.

De.Facto

Reaction score
looks cool, though i'd have to play it to make any judgement (because I'm not exactly sure what you do in the game, other than riddles, unless its a riddle game only)

The new Cherno is a mixdown of different kind of genres. Some players will have to solve riddles, while the others have to protect them. So there's a growing pressure from both outside, and inside.

You might play the early Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v0.30 .. but it doesn't represent any quality anymore. Even v0.50 has been out-dated within Blizzards patch.

So, just wait for v1.00b - and relax. (;

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
the only thing i can say right now is nice terraining... well there isnt any more information i can comment about.

De.Facto

Reaction score
Today, I'm proud to present you the completed User Interface for Chernobyl - Lost Riddles!

Feel free to give us some critic, so we might improve it.

Don't forget to take a look on our latest Trailer on youtube.com!​

De.Facto

Reaction score
Within the following week(s) I'll prepare some inGame-footage with the atmosphere and the new camera-system. A little later: the memo- and weapon-system.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I have the old Chernobyl - Lost Riddles.

The one with a villager, then you have to get artifacts, or something. Then you open gates. Lol. :D

Oh, and it's about a sarcophagus, and it talks about it, one riddle asks the date, and etc.

Nice game!

De.Facto

Reaction score
I have the old Chernobyl - Lost Riddles.

The one with a villager, then you have to get artifacts, or something. Then you open gates. Lol. :D

Oh, and it's about a sarcophagus, and it talks about it, one riddle asks the date, and etc.

Nice game!

The old, ancient chernobyl! :>
Our new version will be out of all recognition.. ok, not completely - but much of the content has been reworked.

De.Facto

Reaction score
The Canalization-Part has been finished so far.
In the following days I'll create some inGame-Footage!

De.Facto

Reaction score
Today we want to present you some first inGame-Footage of the new cLR!
The Notebook-System will provide information about the complex and Noumenon Sciences.

[YOUTUBE]QQJMR_kkVWw[/YOUTUBE]

Suggestions and criticism are welcome. (;​

De.Facto

Reaction score
I'm proud to present the new dynamic/static camera-system, as well as the new interact system.
The cams aren't just "locked" anymore. They will pan automatically with your movement. Furthermore the interact-system will give you direct information about the environment.

[YOUTUBE]xhNet-rE09A[/YOUTUBE]

Suggestions and criticism are welcome as always. (;​

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
A couple of suggestions:
1. Make sure to either use numbers or words. '24 thousand' doesn't look very good =/
2. Make sure to display hero info and name directly in the selection menu.
3. Perhaps, instead of making a click->monologue thingie, make it auto triggered. You could make it show such stuff automatically when:
a) double clicked (there is lotsa doubleclick libraries out there)
b) entered for the first time
c) issued to enter for the first time, possibly also causing the hero to ignore the command
d) standing there for some time. (would require multiple messages per area)

Looks awesome though, good job =)
PS: Berlin rocks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.