Aliens

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
in the beginning (theory) micro organisms where created out of a mixture of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, and sunlight (+other materials)

so if that is correct all we need to do is find a planet with all those things and, BAM, aliens

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I thought we found Micro-organisms in mars o_O

But if we found micro-organisms, it wouldn't be as exiting as finding fully evolved aliens, since micro-organisms take millions of millions of years (according to evolution) to evolve, into somewhat like our stages.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Yep we've already found micro organisms on mars. They count as living things. Theres probaly living things out there FOR sure. They may not be as developed as us that is.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I belive that they allready found a alien bug somewhere, or was it a dream :nuts:. no wait it was a space book (the book was proberly full of lies)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Hello!

...Also, what if these life forms don't need the same requirements living beings need on Earth? There is "dark energy" that we don't know, that they might use. ( I read somewhere that the science we know, is a very small percentage (Smaller than 10 or 5), compared to the amount of actual "science" there is.

Okay, hold the phone a minute...this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If there is "dark energy" that we don't know...then how do we know? Also the book that I was referring to in my post goes into other forms of life as stated above: "I've read a couple books on this topic which illustrate that the set of circumstances and conditions needed to foster life - not just water or carbon based life as is ours, but all types - are insanely rare." I know what dark energy is, but it is not something "that we don't know." Also you cannot measure science like you seem to think we can, and especially there is no amount of actual measurable "science" out there or anywhere to be considered. Science is a process through which we assign knowledge to the highest probable hypothesis and call it a theory when supporting test prove sufficient that the theory should hold. It's a process and thus it is impossible to say we know 5% to 10% of the overall process that exist in the universe? Huh? :confused: It just doesn't work. Now a logical statement and maybe what you are trying to refer to would be to state that perhaps we know 5% to 10% of what we believe can be measured as observable activity in space and time. However even this can never be known. How can you say we know X amount of an unknown and unmeasurable variable? Unless you are Omnipotent and Omnipresent you can never assert to reliably measure this.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
one time i blew m nose, and ther was this nasty stuff in the snot. After that I thought I was abducted by aliens and then brainwashed. I still believe that.

JK

On a serious (as far as aliens can get) there is a probability that aliens are out there. For all we know they are at our level of civilization, or higher or lower, or uncomparible. If they dont excist, our friendly scientists will make them without telling us, send them to mars, and "discover" them to make money. Seeing what we know, they might be able to someday. So someday the zerg might become real *panics* I have now went from aliens to genetic experiements, and none of this even sounds serious.:banghead:

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I agree with most of you, There is no way in HELL that we are alone in the universe. I dare you, one day, Just download Google Earth and switch to sky mode, i have found so many odd things..

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Mkay. I personally thikn that there are aliens.

With so much out there and so little that we actually know, there is no ossible way we are the olnyy planet with any type of life.

Now with that said,

Peopel who claim to have seen aliens, been abducted, claim an alien was anywhere near us is obviously a nut job.

The chances that an alien can visit earth is laughable. I see alien as just living organsims. Not tall skinny green things with bug eyes.

Unless... Alreens are like the ones from the Alien movies O.O Then we may be screwed

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Didn’t they find a planet similar to earth i.e. same living conditions???? It was about 3 years ago and it's really really really long way away
Sapce is too big for the not to be aleins hate to breck it to u

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.