Announcing Moonlite - the next generation mapping tool for Warcraft III/Starcraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
> vb.net/c#/c++ .net

So .net languages? Would IronPython work (Python built in C#, if I remember correct)?

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
If IronPython works, I can't see why J# wouldn't.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Are you going to release your source code in C# after you have release your Moonlite?
2. I would love a pink GUI for the borders and stuffs, but I wondered if it's color customizable?
3. Is it going to be placed in Google Codes?

Thanks.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
3. Aw....:(

4. Is there going to be an "Autofinish" feature?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
3. why is that "Aw"?
4. like code completion? I think I have said like three times that it has an intelligent and context sensitive code completion.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
3. Because if you put it on Google Codes, chances are you'll garner a lot of supporters, and we can tell you where to fix and whatnots...

4. Not that "Autofinish"...I mean like, detecting errors or typos (forgetting parentheses, etc.) and helps you finish it without delay.

Like in Word 2007, when you forgot to capitalize your I's, it helps you finish it. Sorry for letting you misunderstood. :(

5. There's no Drop-down code completion, like in Visual C# IntelliSense, right?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
3. What does that help when they're not Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2 modders?
4. Well, it has a dynamic error list where it takes errors directly from JassHelper/pJass, so yeah, it does. However, it only tells you that you're missing something, it doesn't correct the error.
5. It definitely does :)

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
3. Ok, completely done with it...At least I get to view the source codes. Hoped you put in a lot of detailed green comments. :)

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
By saying 'Won't be able to build', do you mean, posting it in a html file and using hex codes?

Code:
&72;&105;

this?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
By saying 'Won't be able to build', do you mean, posting it in a html file and using hex codes?

Code:
&72;&105;

this?

What? No, I mean that you won't be able to build it. As in, build it in Visual Studio. Because I can't include some of the libraries I use because of licenses.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'd like to announce that the closed beta of Moonlite has begun. I have also implemented templates and extensions.
The open beta will be available soon.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not taking any new beta testers in currently. Thanks for attending, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.