Modelpack Assassin, Blazing Spirit, Blademaster Illidan and Stalagmite

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yes it is. It's just there because it because invisible to eye, when He dies ( The sword detaches)
The Model works 100%, and It has a custom Spin effect ^^

W

WCdude

Great model (Illidan is my fav) i'm gna use it in my new hero arena... if u dont mind :p

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Nice models, all work and look well.

Though, the 'ReadMe' for the Blazing Spirit is not included in its .zip; instead, the
one for the Stalagmite pack is inside it - please fix ASAP.

Thread added to the index/approved in advance.

Weebl

Reaction score
Absolutly nice !! Well, I haven't got any Idea what I could make now... Any suggestions, or any Requests? (Just keep in Mind that I can't Model out of scratch, because I do not posses any Advanced Moddeling Programms. I can do Geomerge (Taking parts from other Models) and I can Remap (Remap the Texture on the Model))

Hmm... could you change one of the Bandit models so he carries a bow rather than a spear? +rep whether or not you manage. xD.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmm... could you change one of the Bandit models so he carries a bow rather than a spear? +rep whether or not you manage. xD.

Well, that's no Problem.
Problem is, the Animation are weird... He throws the bow xD

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
It would b crazy if you could put a katana on the warden one, it would look like a ninja XD

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
hey darkbreeder, i liked your 1. with a knife, could you also change the helmet? then it would be a nice model.

you might need another screenshot of your illidan

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Jus tested it, the death animation on the void walker turns in to cubes. A possible reason was because it died to a shockwave, but that shouldn't affect it...?

Edit...
Actually, the only way it doesn't screw up is if it dies to a shockwave.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.