AVIATOR WARZ map project

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Terraning is :eek: nice ! but do I have to have AlienWare computer to play this ? :D My old PC will blow up under these doodas & special effects. Can some1 post map specs like is it campain or one huge map and how many doodads used, is it made in WEU ? Still from screenshots I would want to play this map. Looks cool airplanes and stuff :rolleyes:

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
>"If you can, in warcraft, go to chanel clan 13s and if you can track down a ipeonrush. if not find out where i can contact the clan (websight/ im something) i used to be a member under guitarplay they probably wont remember me but i ipeon rush mgiht. Tell him we would like some help finishing up some stuff with this map and give him the link so. If everything goes well, he may be able to help us A LOT."

LolzoOr o.0
You could try to PM ipeonrush at wc3c.

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/member.php?u=740691

If it's really him, lol.

>"My old PC will blow up under these doodas & special effects. Can some1 post map specs like is it campain or one huge map and how many doodads used, is it made in WEU ?"

Don't worry, there aren't many doodads. Around 6500, that won't cause the big lag. And special effects 0.o? I just added some fogs to the screenshots. :p
And no noez WEU.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.