AVIATOR WARZ map project

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
No, I haven't worked on it. :eek: You have the newest version.

G

guitarplay

ok, wow this just compleetly slipped my mind, I had exams and studying, plus ive been realy bussy. Il try to keep on task, and if you are still availible, i am going to send the map.

ok, i dont have map, it was deleted by time remove on email. Please send it agian 2-p

2-P

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the last post. :(

I'll send it to you now.

G

guitarplay

ok, so i hear the terrain is good, and thats nice, but i am looking for a check up to see how everything is going, and to see what needs to be done. I know a lot has slowd down and i think its mostly cause i have not been able to do any work, and ive been busy. Now, how much more and what is done. If you could, i would like some screenshots.

2-P

Reaction score
Ok, I'll work a bit more on the terrain (I've found some evil places <.<) and then I'll post some screenshots. :)

G

guitarplay

ok, il get that bak to you as soon as i get it from darthfett.

G

guitarplay

if you arnt its ok, but i thought you said you had some things you wanted to add, so i told you id send when i was sure 2-p hadnt worked anymore. Then i found out he didnt, and if your not, say so and 2-p can go ahead and do whatever he wants to do. If no one is working, i need to find a few more helpers now.

G

guitarplay

ok, this project is going down the drain a bit. Its kind of dissapointing, but what can you expect when the project leader doesent even have warcraft anymore.

Id at least like to get this finished up or something. Please, new helpers are needed, anyone who has worked on it, please respond, and if you wanna do some work, il send you the map.

If no one responds, i will just assume this project is dead.

2-P

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I'm still working on the map, I'll send it to you at the weekend.

Lol, how are you going to finish the map without Warcraft?

G

guitarplay

yeah, it ended up that i am compleetly reliant on anyone willing to help.

Thank you for working 2-p and darthfett. Darthfett, il get it to you when 2-p is done.

G

guitarplay

you mean to tell me that these are screenshots from my game. . . after u did the terrain. And there not photoshpoped or anything.

That is amazing. I realy like it.

Now, have you done any testing, like does the game acualy function.

i would like to get these items, weapons, units and buildings finished up so we can get all the triggers done and working. Who wants to make sure wee have all the different items we need, and make some more (inluding weapons and power ups and stuff). After that i want to make sure we have plenty of different types of planes, and finaly, working shops.

Please, all help appreaciated.

ok, 2-p i have a quest for u that will be greatly rewarded. . . with honor. (i dont know what else to give u)

If you can, in warcraft, go to chanel clan 13s and if you can track down a ipeonrush. if not find out where i can contact the clan (websight/ im something) i used to be a member under guitarplay they probably wont remember me but i ipeon rush mgiht. Tell him we would like some help finishing up some stuff with this map and give him the link so. If everything goes well, he may be able to help us A LOT.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.