Backstab in GUI

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I really need a backstab trigger in GUI.
Simply: The unit deals passivily bonus damage if he hits the back of enemy unit.
I accept help or whole trigger :D
Thanks in advance.

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I have tried that one, but its so bugged. You have to attack him in the face to prevent the bonus damage. I want it focused on the back of the enemy.

Sunchips

Reaction score
just change the values :p i know exactly what you mean but just mix with the value to make it only tirgger from when you really are behind, want me to post my map where i have changed the values?

Sunchips

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • (Angle from (Position of (Casting unit)) to (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))) Less than or equal to ((Facing of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 340.00)
    • (Angle from (Position of (Casting unit)) to (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))) Greater than or equal to ((Facing of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 20.00)

This works fine for me just change to that :p then it's 60 degrees range in wich is counted as "from behind" and not like more than half of the degrees :)

Reaction score
This might not be important to you, but when you use the event:
Trigger:
  • Backstab
    • Events
      • Unit - Unit is attacked

You can exploit the trigger by making it run as many times as you want by tapping S (stop).

Sunchips

Reaction score
it's just a part of the trigger by the way i changed mine to be an ability that deals double damage if you cast it from behind and not a passive ability observe that :eek:

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
This might not be important to you, but when you use the event:
Trigger:
  • Backstab
    • Events
      • Unit - Unit is attacked

You can exploit the trigger by making it run as many times as you want by tapping S (stop).

Lol it be hard to spam it behind a unit because it would just turn around

Gtam

Reaction score
if you get 5 hits in tell that guy to quit warcraft coz he sucks hahaha. But if you spam stop tooo fast it will never start the animation to attack

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
if you get 5 hits in tell that guy to quit warcraft coz he sucks hahaha. But if you spam stop tooo fast it will never start the animation to attack

Or you could just do a simple damage detection and stop finding excuses not to? :nuts:

Gtam

Reaction score
plz quote to me where i said not to use a damage detection system or made and excuse not to use it :nuts:

Anachron

Reaction score
There is no damage detecting system for simple usage, thats because blizzard made the damage detection ugly and bad, so if you want this spell to not be abuseable, you have to use one bigger one. (Which is fast, aswell).

Gtam

Reaction score
Done, +rep?

Seriously now though, I don't think a damage system for this is going to be simple and efficient at the same time.

Lol thats not fair you cheat and a damage would work since it can be used for many things or you cloud use emijlY on attack system

jackall

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
just add a condition that checks the unit-type, that way only the stealth assassin can backstab even if other units have the ability

Gtam

Reaction score
ok thats totaly random and not what we are talking about. Its not the condition thats the problem its the event

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.