Barrack Wars

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well....some of my classmates are 18 and some are 19 yrs old...
because our school is public, i love public school...:)

why would i stop barracks war in an early time?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
no not this time....
i made the terrain, but no triggers inside, i planned on making all the heroes JASS (and hard) spells in a different map first before creating the triggers and units....

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
woot! sorry...

ang naalala ko kasi ay b-day natin ay magkasunod lang
(dapat ka mag kuya sa akin december 12, at sa december 13 pwedeng hindi na:p)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ohh, so I am the youngest of my pack ^_^. (13 yrs old)

Does that mean I am the most noobest (excluding Chups, he's no mapper btw)?

Some tips on the AI data which I cannot edit, so you just put it there okay?
AND, I am tired to put the triggers, so you figure it out yourself (sorry btw T_T)

Use endured defense, example:
You can create 6 regions in the entrance. have a mini entrance so that your allies can go in.
Use Footmen to go in the regions and use defend. Use a replacing method so that when a footman dies in that region, it is replaced automatically without KNIGHTS FIRST purposes. (this would be by setting them to variables)
Place Mortars at the back, using your advantage to kill what is in the way.
PS: A suggestion, maybe making the Footmen's vision higher, so that it may have more use.

Use tactical attacking, example:
Use the Knights like a Vanguard for your ranged units, maybe the riflemen.

Others than AI:
I am willing to help you on some triggers that maybe bugged or crapped. Ask me.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill send you a pm if i finish the map and need some help

but i think the map would be released for 3 or 2 or 1 month i think, because i still didnt made some of the triggers ingame, and now im making the 12 x 4 heroes JASS, unique and hard spells, i need someone to make the units the buildings the triggers ingame to make my work fast

tell me if one of ya want to make units and triggers ingame, ill give a list for it...

my work is too slow because even now i didnt made the first spell, because its too hard, and im now seriious in my studies

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
About you remaking the whole map again because of size, see this:

Have you every checked the Modify Map bounds? because, that's just what you should do, then it can resize the whole map..

PS: May I have your new terrained version so that I can try to create a custom image for your map?

PS: I don't care if it is not complete, the only thing you have to do is give me the map with the terrain, and delete all triggers and other stuff which would not be needed to me..

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC: I don't tell my classmates that I make maps, I kept it secret since I started making maps.... Instead I tell them how to play DotA, get Holy **** in 10 minutes without a cheat and teach them some tips in the english subject

gumagawa ng 15 na mapa ay mahirap rin, kasama pa ang mga contests ko, spells at mga skins ko.. minsan nagkakasakit ako, pero yung iba binanalewala ko para matapos ang mga mapa ko

ONTOPIC: If you want more Ideas PM me or mail me at [email protected]

I'll be posting a lot of Game Interface tutorials: including Basics of the Game Intrface Dialog, changing Consoles, Customizing Help and Tips dialogs in the Menu button, Custom Cursors and Custom Time of Day interfaces.

Next week I'll be posting them, read them so that this map would be cool

could you check out my project? (battleground generals)
and see if you could make some constructive criticism / suggestions?

Ok.. I'll give some

I forgot, people want to destroy the towers in the center to cripple the defenses of the other team. Why not let players attack and destroy
towers. And also implemnent Repairmen with low armor to repair those towers if the team's towers are heavily damaged, even repair the Main Source... Or allow them to build new towers if theyre destroyed.

Add a new tavern or make a hero arena for selecting heroes...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
alright denmax ill give it to u....
-------------
well i always play dota too, im adicted with it, joining tournaments, but never championed before...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump
update 1 finished, first and second spellpack finished for
blood mage and scout

C

Chups

btw waaks,

be4 u release it to the public can u send me d map so that i could beta test it? :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
sure why not, now im tired on making spells, like im finished making the first and second one, but when i start looking at some of my notes about spells, id like to stop making it, because its too hard...

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
OK. I'm here to help..

Barracks War v7 is good. But how's Version 8?? In these weeks I thought you've released the map but not yet..

sure why not, now im tired on making spells, like im finished making the first and second one, but when i start looking at some of my notes about spells, id like to stop making it, because its too hard...

Dude, spellmaking is hard, especially JASS or JESP. OK, if you want cool spells, give me an unprotected version of your map and I'll add cool MUI and JASS spells to your map. I'll be the spellmaker of this map if u want...

Thanks!!:shades:

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i dont know if ill continue this project....but im not saying im going to make this thread closed, maybe ill continue this soon......

the real thing is, im looking for a guy that will continue this project, ill give all my map ideas and plans, i didnt loose my plans, spells and units, because i wrote them down to my handy dandy notebook

so if anyone are interested on continuing this project, it'll be good

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'll continue this project:). This map is cool but it should be continued and constantly checked

You can give me your ideas. Not much because I have also cooler ideas on your map.

I'll have some delays due to my new projects: Insurrection for THW's Paired Mapping Contest and Ghoul Frenzy (still on the drawing board), but I'll guarantee that the map is finished.

Thank you anyway. Tell me if you're ready to give me the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.