Barrack Wars

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill give it later i think? or maybe tommorrow...

note that the map has no triggers yet...and if there is...it is the Caster system, so its up to u, if u will leave caster system....but if i will leave that system, you need to use new gen editor for it...

thanks for continuing this project dude, you really are PINOY!!!

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
ok. Did you give me that map yet. Email an attachment for the map.

Or if you given me the map already please tell me because I didn't browse the forums for a week due to school activities and THW's Paired Mapping Contest with a revolutionary map made by me.

I got several ideas for this map:

- A map preview, and loadingscreen.
- More upgrades
- I will reduce the amount of towers but the remaining towers will have high damage. They can now be damaged but fortunately they will not be killed, instead they'll be temporarily disabled for a period of time then kill enemies again. Because of this the map will be widened and towers will be far apart.
- 2 New races: Naga and Rock Golem. Please add the other races soon when you want to resume the making of this map.
- New and realistic terrain.
- An fancy intro cinematic which can be skipped by any player.
- No memory leaks. (a major requirement for evry map nowadays)
- A custom training queue custom-made by myself.
- I'll keep these in the My Documents folder as a note to what I'll do to your map.

Oh and please visit THW to see the paired mapping contest here. My map is on Team 24 along with Diablo-dk.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36708

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.