Black and White/Fable - (name pending)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Thanks for commenting guyz! If you give something really good, i might leave you some rep. Romanking, plz come on msn, i nid to talk to you abt the map.

R

RomanKing

i cant go on msn when ur on during the week becuase of the timezone difference but probably this weekend :D

rayquaza218

Reaction score
THIS PROJECT IS STILL ALIVE. I i desperately need spell ideas, lol, spell ideas for a fire mage-warlockish kinda guy, try to make spells non biased towards a certain side of light/dark, will earn rep if spell ideas are really good, the warlockish guy is in the trailer, GO HERE FOR THE TRAILER THREAD

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41320

Plz take the time to watch the trailer, BTW the warlockish fire mage dude is the fire guy that flys up and shoots fire, i also need spell ideas for the guy with the shining sword.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
sounds like a nice concept. although i'm just wondering: is this an RPG Campaign? pretty nice terrain. would love to see this soon...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ahh hellmonja its an mmorpg. Though there will be no save, and not too many players, no save cuz we dun liek pros getting too much of an advantage over noobs.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You should have a more complex good/evil system than just "good" things and "bad" things. for example, what if you steal some bread to give to some poor people? is that good or bad? instead of choosing one, you need 2 categories: good/evil, and lawful/chaotic. So, if you had a quest to steal bread for a poor family, it would add to good, because you helped people, but also add to chaotic, since you broke a law. This would allow for much more "gray area" and more complex decisions you can make. For example, consider this scenario:

You are a knight in the service of a lord, who owns a large farm. You notice that a peasant, hoping to get some food for his starving family, is trying to steal some crops. What do you do?

Usually, this would have 2 answers. Kill him, or let him live. you decide which is good or evil. If you added orderly/chaotic, you would have many more:

1) Kill the peasant for stealing, as your lord commands. (adds much to evil and some to orderly)
2) Kill the peasant and take the grain he was stealing for yourself. (adds much to evil and chaotic)
3) Let the peasant go, and give the grain to your lord. (adds to good and orderly)
4) Let the peasant go, and let him keep the grain. (adds much to good and some to chaotic)
5) Let the peasant go, and keep the grain for yourself. (adds to good and much to chaotic)
6) Kill the peasant, but give the grain to his family. (adds to evil and much to chaotic)
7) Kill the peasant and his family as an example. (adds very much to evil and some to orderely)

This would add a lot more depth to the game.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
OMG ROMANKING!!! THE LAST PIC"s NOT FROM OUR MAP :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! (unless u did it :rolleyes: ... Nah :nuts: )
Yeah, I could swear that I made that. o.0

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Just as a note, if you did use that idea I posted above, you could call this "Shades of Gray" (to promote that there is more depth than just black and white, good and bad)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.