Black and White/Fable - (name pending)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
AWW JEEZ COME ON GUYZ SAY SOMETHING, i feel like this thing has been abandoned and im the only one working on it :(

anyways, i managed to knocked my self out on the elf base take a look at PLEASE gimme ur comments

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2339/anotherelfbaserpeviewoc3.png

This is a screenie of the base, my fav :D

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9350/treeprosvr4.png

i worked hard on this... VERY HARD

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8159/elventwobn3.png

Abother elf town, i dun like this one much though

So is anyone gonna say anything? well i hope so... even if ur not involved in this we are always welcome for help :)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
yay you say its nice... Oh yeah thanks for the suggestion, we chatted on msn and decided to do an underwater naga base :)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
OMG, i have some problems with underwater effects, i knwo its with fogs but how do i do it for a small part of a map?

T

TheTacoBellD

Yes. It's released . . . Check Gamespot under Xbox or PC games <_<

lopp231

Reaction score
This map sound cool. Your example terrain was just gorgeous! I'm not really in to you can be good/bad, but you made it sound really cool. I lovethe idea of being neautral, and had some ideas on ways that seem neautral wtihout being lawful evil, or chaotic good:

*Rejecting a quest.
*Your hired by a Town Gaurd to kill all of the wolves in a nerby cave as they are a threat to the town. A good charchter would kill them all, and an evil character might kill the Gaurd, or take the gold and not kill any wolves, but neatral might take the gold, and kill just the den mother, this way the town is safe, but you didn't kill all of the wolves.
*A Holy Paladin, an Evil Warlock are in combat, you sneak away unoticed.
*You are asked by a corrupt(not insane or evil, and not violent) mage, to steal something from a relic from the townsfolk, witch he pays you for. Now you steal the relic, give it to the mage, but give your 90% gold to the townsperon. Now everyone get's a lil somthin' somthin'.
*You are stuck in a jail/prison/dungeon(this could be fun in a storyline). A good charcter would stay in there untill he's proven inosint(typo), die in jail,wait for bail etc. A good charter might kill the guard/steal the key's and sneak out. A neatural charchter would let a fellow inmate steal(not kill!) the keys from the gaurd, and sneak out with him.

A think a neutral action should NOT be somehting that's both good and evil.
A think a neutral action SHOULD be something that: A) Effects no one B)Effects all sides equaly C) Balances good and evil. (I.E say Team A has 3 Footmen and a Paldin, and Team B has 3 Ghouls, Killing the Paladin would balance them(even thoguh footmen are somewhat stronger than Ghouls, but you get the point.

Hope this helps!

R

RomanKing

lopp231 said:
This map sound cool. Your example terrain was just gorgeous! I'm not really in to you can be good/bad, but you made it sound really cool. I lovethe idea of being neautral, and had some ideas on ways that seem neautral wtihout being lawful evil, or chaotic good:

*Rejecting a quest.
*Your hired by a Town Gaurd to kill all of the wolves in a nerby cave as they are a threat to the town. A good charchter would kill them all, and an evil character might kill the Gaurd, or take the gold and not kill any wolves, but neatral might take the gold, and kill just the den mother, this way the town is safe, but you didn't kill all of the wolves.
*A Holy Paladin, an Evil Warlock are in combat, you sneak away unoticed.
*You are asked by a corrupt(not insane or evil, and not violent) mage, to steal something from a relic from the townsfolk, witch he pays you for. Now you steal the relic, give it to the mage, but give your 90% gold to the townsperon. Now everyone get's a lil somthin' somthin'.
*You are stuck in a jail/prison/dungeon(this could be fun in a storyline). A good charcter would stay in there untill he's proven inosint(typo), die in jail,wait for bail etc. A good charter might kill the guard/steal the key's and sneak out. A neatural charchter would let a fellow inmate steal(not kill!) the keys from the gaurd, and sneak out with him.

A think a neutral action should NOT be somehting that's both good and evil.
A think a neutral action SHOULD be something that: A) Effects no one B)Effects all sides equaly C) Balances good and evil. (I.E say Team A has 3 Footmen and a Paldin, and Team B has 3 Ghouls, Killing the Paladin would balance them(even thoguh footmen are somewhat stronger than Ghouls, but you get the point.

Hope this helps
//lopp231//

NOTE:
Sorry I double-posted, I'd gladly delete one of them if I knew how.

Thank you for all of the input! I gave u some rep... As soon as me and rayquaza are done with the terrain we will start on that. Just to tell you the map is epic so its taking a while.. Also my new apartment has no internet till this weekend so i wont be able to go on. Right now im at a friends house on his comp. But as soon as i get internet in m apartment the progress of this map will really increase!

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Hey, if you need any help with terraining, lemme know, I may fall short with advanced triggers, and I'm as good at balancing as a fat kid on a teeter-totter, but I make a mean forest.

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
hmmm....

sounds interesting...
jst as a suggestion, maybe yopu should find a attachment of each wep (pick, axe,sword,etc.) and make it so when a playder picks it up, it apperas on them.

lopp231

Reaction score
I was playing around with the Word Editor, and I got a cool idea. If they get to be a certain level of evil(I don't know what the trigger for this would be) they get the Special effect over there head, of Vampiric Potion, it kind of looks like an evil halo, it's red and swirly, and when it's over there head it looks just plain evil!

Hope that helps

T

TheTacoBellD

Neutral:
Instead of going to Olive Garden or Applebees, you just pick up McDonalds and head home . . .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.