Black and White/Fable - (name pending)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
sigh...

The maps with me now, school started so i can't do a shit cept on weekends, also, i stopped making th emap, cuz romanking keep saying nothing but ur a fag on msn, im helping you and you call me a fag :eek: ???? wtf is his prob :nuts:

OMG guy with the turle avatar, u new in WE? Ok its very simple to make ur erm red halo lol. use a trigger which says every wad time bleahbeahbleah, create special effect at overhead of bleahbleahbleah. Hey anyone still there? its like everyones dead... :eek:

Ok so shit, like romanking are you gonna stop caloling me a fag or what...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Im might aswell solo on the map, Roman kings not responding to me... so thanks for all your support guyz. Wow, the maps not easy to make

R

RomanKing

i dont think so mr. rayquaza, geez u got to be patient i just moved into my new house and got my internet set up so yeh. SETTLE DOWN!!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Do you still need beta-testers?
Off topic, no spamming, just a comment: Rayquaza 218 has same number on posts and his name, lol :D

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Erm, yes we'll need you for skinning, but ROman's the idealistic guy, im do one who does the terrain and heroes, he does quest, so hes the idea man, ask him:p, if i see him ill ask, and YES we do need beta testers, thanks for offering your help :D we play on azeroth,

rayquaza218

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Do you still need beta-testers?
Off topic, no spamming, just a comment: Rayquaza 218 has same number on posts and his name, lol :D

Lol sorry for double posting, its no longer that sadly

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Sure thanks, we only need like two beta testers, not much :]

Erm, for the skinner, i romankign told me skins where "cool" lol, but anyways, well ask for your help when needed thanks alot! :D

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
As a suggestion, you might wanna make the quests have more noticeable benefits if you go evil. For example, in the ogre quest, there would be no point to killing the kidnapped person, only a psychopath would. However, if the ogre were holding her for ransom, you could kill the ogre in order to hold her yourself, which would have a more tangible benefit (money), whereas completing the quest would make you more well loved among the ppl.

R

RomanKing

WolSHaman said:
As a suggestion, you might wanna make the quests have more noticeable benefits if you go evil. For example, in the ogre quest, there would be no point to killing the kidnapped person, only a psychopath would. However, if the ogre were holding her for ransom, you could kill the ogre in order to hold her yourself, which would have a more tangible benefit (money), whereas completing the quest would make you more well loved among the ppl.

Dude, that would be neutral to take her for urself you neither save her nor kill her! Psycopath...yes thats what an evil person would be...

G

Gravedigger

taking her ransom yourself is still evil but if you kill the ogre and set her free thats neutral, it would be good to just rescue her and capture the ogre to put him in a jail or something

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
RomanKing said:
Dude, that would be neutral to take her for urself you neither save her nor kill her! Psycopath...yes thats what an evil person would be...

No taking her for ransom would be evil. Not all evil is psychopathic. Evil is most clearly defined as people merely acting in there own self interest at the expense of others, which is what you would be doing in this case.

G

grimtooth

Gravedigger said:
taking her ransom yourself is still evil but if you kill the ogre and set her free thats neutral, it would be good to just rescue her and capture the ogre to put him in a jail or something

Wow... Turning out to be quite a huge debate.

Taking ransom for own use = Evil (but mild)
Leaving ransom = Neutral? or Mild Good
Leaving ransom, telling cops (since you said jail) = Good
Taking ransom, then donating ALL to charity = Good

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.