Blink Strike + Acid Bomb?

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
I have tried combining a Blink Strike with Acid Bomb and yet I haven't been able to get it to work. Therefore I am asking for some help, or an answer to why it isn't working.
Code below.

Code:
Touch of Frost 2
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Touch of Frost 
    Actions
        Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
        Unit - Move (Casting unit) instantly to Temp_Point, facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Basic Caster Dummy (Scale 0.10) for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add Touch of Frost (Dummy) to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Set level of Touch of Frost (Dummy) for (Last created unit) to (Level of (Ability being cast) for (Casting unit))
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Alchemist - Acid Bomb (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)

And yes, I have checked the "Acid Bomb" ability for targets allowed, mana cost etc.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Code:
Unit - Set level of Touch of Frost (Dummy) for (Last created unit) to [B](Level of (Ability being cast) for (Casting unit)[/B])

try replacing it with "Level of Touch of frost for casting unit"
Ability being cast is somehow unsafe... I never use it

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
I am using it when I can, and until now it haven't caused any problems. I have also tested it with this trigger and it's still not working.

So anyone else got a suggestion?

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
Your dummy has no mana

My dummy got 100000 mana with 1000 mana regeneration per second and the ability costs 0 mana, which I secretly tried to write at the bottom of the first post :p

But no one got an answer for it? Or could anyone post a map with a blink strike + acid bomb which I could copy from? As I am obviously doing something wrong, but can't point it out.

EDIT: I found out why it didn't work, the ability was still a hero ability, thought I had changed it to a unit ability. Thanks anyways ^^

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
PM me your map and I'll fix it for you. Can't be bothered going through all the possibilities of what might or might not be wrong.

If I find the error I'll let you know what you did wrong, so you know it next time.

-Lindenkron

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.