blizzard ability: art

BadWolf

Reaction score
Hey,

I am trying to make an ability that is like blizzard vut instead of ice coming down i wna to make it bombs or missiles.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
the ability blizzard don't make the model face down and move it...

you should find some model with the same animation, or you'll only see the model in the ground and the death animation

DioD

Reaction score
Cluster Rockets provide missile fly from caster to target, not from air to target

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
you can create an unit in hight height and cast cluster rockets, but probably it will show like this:

.../\
..//\\
.///\\\
////\\\\

instead of

.../////
../////
./////
/////

DioD

Reaction score
with same success you can create 100500 dummy catapults (with 2300 Z) and order them to attack random point in spell AOE.

you also may create multiple catapults with different attack animations.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
what i would suggest is: create a dummy unit which got 3000 flying hight, and then you make it cast cluster rocket spell at targeted area... makes it look like its incomming artilleri

BadWolf

Reaction score
what i would suggest is: create a dummy unit which got 3000 flying hight, and then you make it cast cluster rocket spell at targeted area... makes it look like its incomming artilleri

yes but the problem is i am a massive nub..... could you possible tell me how to do that........ :confused::confused::confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.