Breaking the 522 speed limit

mothmann

Reaction score
is it possible? to make a unit go faster than 522? I notice even if u change it in the gameplay constants to above this it still doesn't work.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> You can trigger pass 522 however.

Not sure what you mean here, but it's not even possible to trigger movement speed past 522. Movement speed cannot be increased above 522 in any means possible.

But if you mean sliding effect then it's a completely different story.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sliding is your anwer than. 522 is the movement speed limit which is the maximum you can have. The only way to make it go faster is to move it every interval in time and play its move animation

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
> You can trigger pass 522 however.

Not sure what you mean here, but it's not even possible to trigger movement speed past 522. Movement speed cannot be increased above 522 in any means possible.

But if you mean sliding effect then it's a completely different story.
Yes, sliding.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
won't holding shift and changing the value to a higher number increase the movement speed???

Dirac

Reaction score
won't holding shift and changing the value to a higher number increase the movement speed???

No. You cant, since its set in gameplay constants.
SetUnit Y,X constantly to a point just in front of it increases its movement speed, but bugs since the turn angle isnt fast enough to match the speed, also collision is ignored

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
another work-around would be to make everything smaller and zoom in the player's screen as opposed to sliding

Jayykob

Reaction score
I would gladly know how to do that trigger ;),

+ rep for the one who helps me :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.