BSOD randomly, Windows couldn't repair one time

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Okay, so I've got a custom built rig, top of the line that I built about two months ago. In the last month I've been having a BSOD problem crop up, and it's rather irritating. Last week it BSOD'd then Windows tried to repair on startup, and failed. I ended up having to install Windows again on another HDD so I could save my files. (No back-up at the time)

This is incredibly frustrating. It's rather infrequent but frequent enough to where it's a pain. I've uploaded the .dmp the crash generated, I hope it helps. There was a .XML that was generated too but apparently I can't access it.

If anyone has an idea of what's going on here it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 080111-31808-01.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 156

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Have you overclocked at all? Do you have speedfan installed? Try running with only one stick of ram, alternate if it still happens with only 1.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
According to the Windows debugger, the error is coming from "nvlddmkm.sys", which I believe is a video driver. You could try reinstalling it, and that might fix it.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
you said top of the line, but that issue is with components that are several generations old by now from what sqrage posted - what exactly is your graphics card?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.