Change The Color Of Immolation

JuiceBox

Reaction score
How can I change the color of the flames of Immolation? :confused: Will give +1 rep to answer!! :)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Need to use a different model for the buff (or effect I forget which one), otherwise you can't.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
If you want me to, I can edit the immolation and change the color, what color do you want it?

JuiceBox

Reaction score
If you want me to, I can edit the immolation and change the color, what color do you want it?

How would you do that? Am I gonna have to download stuff? If yes, then no thanks. I'll give you rep anyways (and by "you" i meant, all of you). :)

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
You can't get anything if you don't even mention the color you want it to be.

I bet there are at least three or two kinds of immolation effects in the default MPQ.

JuiceBox

Reaction score
You can't get anything if you don't even mention the color you want it to be.

I bet there are at least three or two kinds of immolation effects in the default MPQ.

There are 2 kings I think, the normal immolation (Green) and the permanent immolation (red). I used the red one.

Dest

Reaction score
And null-current saves the day again

Lol'd that.

There are only two colors Immolations: Red and green. Null is great at changing colors of the models, so you just have to import one model and that's it. ;)

There are 2 kings I think, the normal immolation (Green) and the permanent immolation (red). I used the red one.

Yes, there are two types, but kings? o_O

JuiceBox

Reaction score
Lol'd that.

There are only two colors Immolations: Red and green. Null is great at changing colors of the models, so you just have to import one model and that's it. ;)

Yes, there are two types, but kings? o_O

Kinds*

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
So... its a no?
And if you dont want any kind of custom models, you can always make a unit of the immolation and "tint" the model. Then you can make a trigger like "every x secs move (immolation dummy) to unit" etc.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think someone is scared of picking up a virus from strangers uploading models on the net....

which is why he doesn't want to take it xD

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Im not the one who is scared here :p
I'd download 1000 x viruses in a sec without thinking, why not?
I reinstall the PC every 2 weeks anyway

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
there is no other way to get a different colour than down load and import a moddle

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.