Changing the description beneath your name.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
How do you change the description below your name? I have seen it numerous times on www.wc3campaigns.com and theya re using the same forums but jsut a different version, and I have seen that some of the moderators and administrators have changed there description. Like Chile going from Administrator to All purpose Administrator. I have also seen only one other regiestered user that ahs done that and his name was Machitoman.

Also, how do you chqange your avatar? Like Ryoko has an avatar of Brak and that doesn't show up on the boards but only on the profile screen.

I mean these might be bugs but I'm just curious. Also, why is it that for some users it shows Regiestered User and others it sais the normal ranking like Veteran, member, junior, etc.? I'm just using examples but like Rinpun is still Veteran Member and some people like Mind and so forth stay Registered User.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The titles seem a little screwed up right now... but basically, you can't change your own title unless you are an admin or an admin does it for you. Some really longtime members have different titles because we used to allow it.

Right now you can only get the automatic ones that go by the number of posts, but its screwed up and seems to be calling some people just "registered"

You can edit your avatar or profile picture in the User CP but the avatar won't show up anywhere.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Actually, mine was edited right in the SQL database. ;)

Having said that, we'll look into the set up features for vBulletin 3.06 and decide whether custom titles is a good addition, or not, and at which point members should be able to choose their own. I mean, you might choose a great personal title, but another dozen people might choose something really inappropriate.

Same goes with images, etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.