Clan RtT RPG; The RPG of the TD Tryants

K

Kadgar

The RPG of the TD Tryants

The RPG of the TD Tryants

Background:
The main point of this map is for the clan. The name of the clan is the name of the map :D . Also some of the ideas behind this map where made by my good friend Mastabrn from warcraft 3 on azeroth. The whole idea of making a map for the clan was made by Lilium. from warcraft 3 on azeroth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Map Description:
Terrain;
Think of a terrain that is a mountainous region with forests as far as the eye can see. With small grass lands, and little springs, and a stream. With little critters roaming the land; and through the land there were large encampments of humans and orcs. All defying the wilderness with their blood stained axes.

Main Point;
The main idea of this RPG is that there would be an open area with a few areas that are open grass lands that will become inhabited by humans or orcs. The human and orc encampments would start to send brigades through the forests that would have a path cleared for them after a certain period of time.

Your tryant builds towers to destroy the incoming bands of humans or orcs. Now, you must protect the groove of elders, for it is a sacred place. Also when a human or orc came into the groove it would be destroyed by a bolder but there are only a certain amount that the protectors(Tower) can throw, so consider boulders as lives. These boulders can be found threw the map. The RPG part of it is that there will be quests and things like such that will require your tryant to go regrow a patch of trees or something else. Your Tryant would have 5 stages each coming in every 10 levels.
[/list]
  1. Young Ent
  2. Accepted
  3. Tryant
  4. Ancient Tryant
  5. Legendary Tyrant
These titles would give you more quest, the allowance of the use of more extraordinary items. These Titals are also needed for the advancement in the building of some towers.

Units;
The area is in habbited with gruesome orcs and intelligent humans. The grove of elders has arisen in this disturbing times. They speck out words of wisdom to the forests that await the doom of the humans and orcs. These elders, are known by the title, Tryant. They grow trees that attack with fruits, razor sharp leaves, thorns, and more.

Less Story-Like Description;

Tryants(Main Unit, has spells and ability to make towers)
Orcs(Basic construction of the tech tree with new names and computer used)
Humans(" ")
Creatures of Nature(Wolves, Foxs, Bears, Lions, etc.)

ScreenShots:

None to display at this time

Testers:
  • Mastabrn@azeroth
  • Mr Zero
Idea Creators
  • Kadgar
Terrianers:
  • AgentPaper
Unit Creators:
  • Matsikame
Ability Creators:
  • Matsikame
Item Creators:
  • Kadgar
Trigger Creators:
  • Darthfett
  • Eilhal
  • Knights
Honorable Mentions:
  • Mastabrn@azeroth
  • Lilium.@azeroth

--Notice-- Any Edits will be to add either Names, submit screenshots, or to edit the description of the map.

P.S. Please tell me if i am missing anything in this post

R

RomanKing

i could be a terrainer which i am good at you could send me more details about how you would like it or do some and send it to me to spiff it up. Also so I could be your triggerer. Whichever 1 you want just tell me. Im better as a terrainer though.. :D

K

Kadgar

Alright coolio lol :shades: nice i'll add u to terrianer list. (I made the discription of the terrian very brod so that there could be ab ablity to pick, choose, cut, copy, etc. xD

thx dude. go wild!

K

Kadgar

xD ok, this is goin well, 1 person already helpin xD MORE COME! lol... no seriusly come... XD

E

Evervoid

yea, good idea, i liked how u described the map as if it were a story. would make a good cinimatic, i am busy with clan stuff right now but if i wasn't i would help. Great idea!!! :eek:

K

Kadgar

Evervoid said:
yea, good idea, i liked how u described the map as if it were a story. would make a good cinimatic, i am busy with clan stuff right now but if i wasn't i would help. Great idea!!! :eek:
thx, to bad u can't help. thx again, i hope this can become popular :)

K

Kadgar

uh... does this idea suck, or are ppl just not looking here?

K

Kadgar

/bump somone just saysomthin cuz its like only one person looked lol.

M

Matsikame

Yo Kadgar whasup, I could do Units and Abilities for you, uhm, oh yeah, *BUMP*

C

Cameronmoten

hmmmm

not sure if i could help cause i honestly don't like tds or mauls that much

K

Kadgar

thats y i am saaying i want to bend the idea of a td a little. make it like a campain. but instead of units u have towers. and then there is the RPG part of it.

stavious

Reaction score
Kadgar said:
thats y i am saaying i want to bend the idea of a td a little. make it like a campain. but instead of units u have towers. and then there is the RPG part of it.
How are you going to do that? Do you have any plans already? Need help maybe with thinking about that? Can I suggest some stuff? Lol... lots of questions :p .

E

Eilhal

I've been recruited to help and my first duty will be... *insert drum roll* a bump :p

Just tell me what you want help with and I'll help :p :D

K

Kadgar

YAY! 2 ppl posted!!! xD

@stavious ok u want to be ideas? I have most of the idea worked out, u can ask away :D

@Eilhal Ok thx lol, well we mostly need triggers, and Unit Creators.

thx guys. I'll add u too the list once u tell me wat u wanna do xD

stavious

Reaction score
Kadgar said:
@stavious ok u want to be ideas? I have most of the idea worked out, u can ask away :D
I might be able to give you some ideas. But can you answer my other questions first so I have a better idea of where this project is going :eek: .

K

Kadgar

ok here u go:

1. If u read the first post, i am going to make it that the units come like for a reson, so it would be like a cinimatic every 5 min and it would slowly evolve, from scout's gaurds, to WW3 ( lol ). so you build towers (trees) that attack the enemy. and some of the wilderness creatures might lend you a hand. so you use towers and instead of a ship or somthing else, you use a grassly land called The Groove of Tryants/ Elders. And boulders are used instead of lives.

2. Most of my plans are stated in the first post. but besides that none really.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

That help? xD

E

Eilhal

I can do some triggering (learning JASS but don't know it yet :p so don't give me anything requireing JASS) and I also want to let you know that my work may be slow for a few reasons :p
1. I've been busy lately
2. I won't send you work until I think it is to the best of my abilities
3. I am attempting to help a ton of people which makes work go a little slow because I tend to "take turns" helping people in order of how much I think they need the help :p (and leaveing in a little time for working on my own :p )

so just tell me what kinda trigger you want me to make you :p or just tell me what you need done and I will make (to the best of my abilities of course) a trigger that will make it happen :p

also you were talking about a large number of cinematics and I am ok at createding them... so if you want help let me know.

Also if you don't have someone doing it already I can use a Leak Checker (made by I'm_on_56K) to check your map for mem leaks and correct them for you

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.